Humber College Student Working on Fourth Year Thesis Project

Hello Everyone,

My name is Gabrielle Coldero, and I am a fourth year Bachelor of Interior Design student at Humber college. I am currently working on a thesis project that involves redesigning a co-working space in Toronto. I am looking for individuals who have used a co-working space and I want to find out what makes a co-working space so unique and how I can further improve on it. The questions in this survey have been strategically collected and will help me in understanding the programs offered in these spaces, those using the spaces, and design in ways that will best support them. The surveys will remain anonymous and will only take a few minutes of your time. Your answers are highly valued and I truly appreciate anyone who is willing to take the time to help me collect information.

Please click on the link below to access the survey:
https://gabriellecoldero.typeform.com/to/guNOhH

Sincerely,

Gabrielle Coldero

Have a great day!

Hey Gabrielle,

I use to live down the street from Humber and started a coworking a few blocks away called Longbranch Coworking. Congrats on the project. I recommend you reach out directly to your Toronto Coworking spaces and the Ontario Coworking Alliance as well.

Let me know if you need someone to chat directly with about coworking. I would be happy to help.