How to organise a launch party or event to generate leads?

Hi everyone,

I am organising a launching party / open door at my space next week on Friday. How can I ensure this event is successful and able to generate some interested get people to sign up?

What did you do when launching your space that really helped in generating leads?

Thank you and best regards,

Joanne

I had great success in doing a drawing for a free month of membership. People wrote their names, email addresses and why they wanted to cowork on slips of paper. We had a grand prize winner and then I also gave a free month to everyone else who entered because why not?!

Angel

···

On Tuesday, June 5, 2018 at 7:06:48 AM UTC-6, Joanne Gerussi wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am organising a launching party / open door at my space next week on Friday. How can I ensure this event is successful and able to generate some interested get people to sign up?

What did you do when launching your space that really helped in generating leads?

Joanne

We did a bunch of pre-launch Facebook posts/advertising/tours (even during construction!)
We initially joined the local chamber since they provide some good support and bring a small group of people to your grand opening and do the traditional ribbon cutting.

We offered free coworking so people could come try it out and have had great success with that. We still run free coworking promotions often and usually get new members from it or great referrals.

I also reached out to any organizations that might be interested in what we were doing. People got really excited about it and helped spread the word.

We put up flyers all around town especially at certain cafes known for startups and tech meetups, organizations like the Small Business Development Center were also great places to get the word out…

Craigslist still brings in leads!

Meetup.org also brings people in so we post our events there.

···

On Tuesday, June 5, 2018 at 6:06:48 AM UTC-7, Joanne Gerussi wrote:

Hi everyone,

Joanne