How do coworking spaces marketing their spaces out?

Hi, my name is Carol and I just recently open a co-working space in Singapore. However, the responses doesn’t seem to be working out for me. How do other co-working spaces actually do their advertising?

Maybe some tips?

Hi Carol,

Here at Kisi we speak to a lot of coworking spaces and becoming part of booking platforms such as liquid space or croissant could be helpful in attracting new members , you would have to find the Singaporean equivalent.

Cheers,

Karen

···

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 2:09 AM, Carol Ha [email protected] wrote:

Hi, my name is Carol and I just recently open a co-working space in Singapore. However, the responses doesn’t seem to be working out for me. How do other co-working spaces actually do their advertising?

Maybe some tips?

Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Karen Taborda

Sales Manager

KISI Inc.

20 Jay Street

Brooklyn, NY 11201

[email protected] | www.getkisi.com I 646-663-4886 KISI Overview Video

Check out my recent *blogpost on how to check if your office needs a new security system. *

Hi Carol,

This is the structure of the chapter on marketing I wrote for The Coworking Handbook. It may help you with your thinking process:

Marketing & Sales: Promoting Your Space and Getting New Clients

What’s Your Goal?

Who is your client? The Market

The Competition

Focus

Who Are You? On Branding.

Influence

Put Yourself in Their Shoes

From First Contact to Conversion

You Are Building Relationships with Humans

Dealing with Journalists and Influencers

Just Do It (Don’t Go for Perfect)

Start Now

Reviews and Directories

The Marketing and Business Side of Community

Relevance, Language and Keywords

Where Can You Find Content?

Thank and Reward

Internal Communication

Events as a Marketing Tool

How To Write

Your Website

Blog

Social Media

Email Marketing

Search Engine Optimization SEO

Advertising

Pricing

Closing the sales

Get Paid

Tools

Most spaces do not use any advertising. New clients are sourced via other marketing activities.

···

On Wednesday, April 27, 2016 at 1:37:18 PM UTC+2, Carol Ha wrote:

Maybe some tips?