How are costs and prices determined for coworking spaces?

Hello,

I’m a business student from Guam looking to open the island’s first coworking space. I’m having trouble determining the costs and prices associated with this new venture. Please take a look at the attached working 3D model and advise.

Hey Edward!

A couple of tips:

1 - don't price based on square footage. Obviously making sure that your income exceeds your per square foot expenses, but I highly recommend decoupling your revenue potential from the physical size of the space as early as possible.

2 - try to shoot for 3-5 price points MAX. I see a lot of people trying to cater to a lot of options at once and making it very confusing for potential members to figure out what they actually need.

I have a wayyyyy more comprehensive account of how we came up with our prices and other best practices/common mistakes. Check it out here The ultimate guide to structuring your coworking space memberships | Alex Hillman

Alex

···

On Apr 30, 2018, 3:49 PM -0700, edwa...@gmail.com, wrote:

Hello,

I'm a business student from Guam looking to open the island's first coworking space. I'm having trouble determining the costs and prices associated with this new venture. Please take a look at the attached working 3D model and advise.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to coworking+...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout\.