Holiday Promotion Ideas

Hi,

Has anyone offered some holiday promotions for their spaces that they deemed successful?

I’m about to do a mailing to local home-based businesses and want to offer them something compelling to try out our space.

Any ideas or recommendations would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

-Lauren McDaniel

Focus on New Year. Resolutions ,starting with a lean slate, peace and uninterrupted time to get down to work and get stuff done resonate at year end. From St Nicholas (December 5) to Christmas here is a complete wastela- er, a very quiet period around here for new members, but right after that comes New Year and it’s tsunami time and Kitty Bar the Door.

Your prospective members are right now harried and worried, waking up at 5 am thinking, “oh shit did I forget to…”, and tired of feeling that way, they want to start the New Year right and really dig into all that stuff they didn’t get done.

Such is my experience. :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Jeannine

···

On Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 11:45:11 PM UTC+1, Lauren McDaniel wrote:

Hi,

Has anyone offered some holiday promotions for their spaces that they deemed successful?

I’m about to do a mailing to local home-based businesses and want to offer them something compelling to try out our space.

-Lauren McDaniel

Thank you, Jeannine! Appreciate the good advice!

-Lauren

···

On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 3:02:53 AM UTC-7, Jeannine van der Linden wrote:

Focus on New Year. Resolutions ,starting with a lean slate, peace and uninterrupted time to get down to work and get stuff done resonate at year end. From St Nicholas (December 5) to Christmas here is a complete wastela- er, a very quiet period around here for new members, but right after that comes New Year and it’s tsunami time and Kitty Bar the Door.

Your prospective members are right now harried and worried, waking up at 5 am thinking, “oh shit did I forget to…”, and tired of feeling that way, they want to start the New Year right and really dig into all that stuff they didn’t get done.

Such is my experience. :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Jeannine

On Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 11:45:11 PM UTC+1, Lauren McDaniel wrote:

Hi,

-Lauren McDaniel