Hiring a Nexudus expert in LA for a few hours (urgent)

Hi,

I’ve started using Nexudus after all the excellent reviews I heard/read about it.

The only problem is that it’s not as intuitive as I expected.

I have a lot to do right now and would appreciate the help of someone familiar with the coworking software for a few hours this week.

I especially need help with setting up the website. Anyone interested?

Vanessa Makda-Mattis

Ofis - Community Manager

Hey there Vanessa,

Just read your note about this and wanted to send a little encouragement. I was actually thrown into using this software when our old co-working manager quit, and had to learn basically from the ground up how to use it. Although it can sometimes not be very intuitive, it’s great software and does a lot of stuff. I just wanted to encourage you to stick with it and not give up on learning how to use the software! The staff at Nexudus is extremely helpful and can jump on a Skype call with you to get you started with the website and other basic set-ups. I would definitely recommend doing that instead of hiring someone. It doesn’t take too long to get everything set up and then you’ll know how to do it! Adrian at Nexudus has helped me with every little question I’ve had since starting, so someone always has your back.

Stay with it, you got this!

···

On Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 1:34:48 PM UTC-4, [email protected] wrote:

Hi,

I’ve started using Nexudus after all the excellent reviews I heard/read about it.

I have a lot to do right now and would appreciate the help of someone familiar with the coworking software for a few hours this week.

Vanessa Makda-Mattis

Ofis - Community Manager

Hi Vanessa,

Your story is so similar to mine when I first started using Nexudus a month ago. I was like how do I navigate or use the site. I have so many questions. What I did was speak directly to Adrian from Nexudus. He seriously saved my life. He helped me through every single problem I had int he learning phase of the system. He was EXTREMELY responsive to each question and made sure to answer in a timely manner. I feel that if you speak to them directly in the beginning to try to understand the basics that is the most helpful. Also just keep jotting down notes about things you want to accomplish with Nexudus. I can’t imagine them not responding to you in the same fashion I received. I hope this helps! Let me know if you need some more insight.

···

On Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 1:34:48 PM UTC-4, [email protected] wrote:

Hi,

Vanessa Makda-Mattis

Ofis - Community Manager