Hi From Urlacoworking in Türkiye

My wife/partner and I started a platform for startups in 2003, name www.stage-co.com aiming to support entrepreneurship in Türkiye and neighbouring countries. Besides organising Startup Weekends, Hackathons and specific events for startups and corporates we established Startup Akademi under Stage-Co Masters where we developed a very diverse portfolio of workshops. From Design Thinking to How to pitch as a Winner. In 2019 we settled down in our own coworking space in Urla (Izmir) in Türkiye with focus on creativity and collaboration named www.urlacoworking.com where we try to find a good balance between attracting coworkers and organising workshops and more art-oriented initiatives like a film festival. Our latest project is www.nowsprintaccelerator.com and aims to offer an acceleration program for early-stage startups, online as well as offline. We are still looking to optimise our offering towards the audience we can reach and understand the needs.
Neşen Yücel and Patrick Bosteel

Hi nice to meet you,
I’m from Indonesia, I do run a room for rent and several guest working at coworking space the near jakarta, most the people working at the startup