Hi coworking community - What is the best way for owners / managers to connect & stay in contact?

Hi everyone,

I’ll try to keep to the point as there are so many great topics in this forum.

We all talk about collaboration and being connected but I find myself often asking, ‘I wonder what this person/company has or done/would do?’ We all agree supporting our community members is paramount, so how can we better support one another?

Regards,

Alex Ahom

Founder

Shhared

Hiya, Alex,

Funny you should ask.

Tomorrow morning I will be initiating right here a discussion of what Open Coworking can and should be doing for the Coworking Community.

What we do now is maintain the Wiki, maintain this Group, maintain the social media accounts for Open Coworking/Coworking Wiki, and support several projects by keeping folks in touch with each other.

So far the proposals I have heard about people being interested in include 1) a mentoring program, space-to-space; 2) a mentoring program, network to network, for coworking communities setting up local networks; 3) an overhaul of the Coworking Visa; 4) a marketplace, coworker to coworker.

Open Coworking is about getting people in touch with each other, building the movement together.

So I hope to see you in my discussion tomorrow. A collaboration group sounds like a lot of fun to me. :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Jeannine

···

On Sunday, June 28, 2015 at 9:44:32 PM UTC+2, Alex Ahom wrote:

Hi everyone,

I’ll try to keep to the point as there are so many great topics in this forum.

We all talk about collaboration and being connected but I find myself often asking, ‘I wonder what this person/company has or done/would do?’ We all agree supporting our community members is paramount, so how can we better support one another?

Regards,

Alex Ahom

Founder

Shhared