Help - with new website

Hey everyone - happy new year!

After following this group for a while and getting a lot of help from it - this my first time posting :slight_smile:

We founded our first space one year ago and are now about to open our third - it is time to invest in a better website.

We have been using Neudus as our management software - but have received very negative feedback from developers which we have approach in respect to the ease of which Nexudus can be integrated into a custom built website. I have three questions:

1 - Has anyone has any experience integrating Nexudus into a custom built website (We are thinking of using Wordpress)

2 - Has anyone had any positive experience working with other management software and integrating it into you website.

3 - Alternatively we are thinking of scraping a management software systems and thinking of using individuals apps such as Xero and alike.

Thank you kindly in advance - would really appreciate the feedback

est - Happy holidays!

We are not happy with the Nexudus platform.

I have used Happy Desk in the past and it as much easier to use.

Not familiar with Xero.

···

On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 3:19 PM dorian schimmel [email protected] wrote:

Hey everyone - happy new year!

After following this group for a while and getting a lot of help from it - this my first time posting :slight_smile:

We founded our first space one year ago and are now about to open our third - it is time to invest in a better website.

We have been using Neudus as our management software - but have received very negative feedback from developers which we have approach in respect to the ease of which Nexudus can be integrated into a custom built website. I have three questions:

1 - Has anyone has any experience integrating Nexudus into a custom built website (We are thinking of using Wordpress)

2 - Has anyone had any positive experience working with other management software and integrating it into you website.

3 - Alternatively we are thinking of scraping a management software systems and thinking of using individuals apps such as Xero and alike.

Thank you kindly in advance - would really appreciate the feedback

est - Happy holidays!

–

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Natalie James

CoWorkatEcotech

Lic. Real Estate Agent and Facilities Manager

Elevate Real Estate Brokers

Ph:561-749-9579

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smNzlX5qTgk

Hi! What was the negative feedback from Nexudus on your integration?

I personally don’t have experience with doing that integration , but do have experience with Nexudus.
I believe you have to hire your own developer to integrate your website and Nexudus. It’s not something they (Nexudus) does for you. Hiring a developer, they can integrate and change things for you to customize it. That is a big value in this type of software, as well as all the automated billing, and member front end for community.

Cheers,
Jana

Hi Dorian,

Happy to help where I can. What is it exactly you’d like to achieve by building your website on top of Nexudus? Are you specifically looking at:

• automating your content management (locations, photos, spaces, pricing,…)
  • integrating the lead generation processes (tour bookings, requests for quotes,…)
  • selling meeting room space (incl. payments)
  • offering community tools such as suggested by Jana (member front end)
    Cheers, Nic
···

On Friday, January 4, 2019 at 2:09:39 PM UTC+1, Jana Greer wrote:

I personally don’t have experience with doing that integration , but do have experience with Nexudus.
I believe you have to hire your own developer to integrate your website and Nexudus. It’s not something they (Nexudus) does for you. Hiring a developer, they can integrate and change things for you to customize it. That is a big value in this type of software, as well as all the automated billing, and member front end for community.

Cheers,

Jana

I’ve done a lot of this kind of work and understand this process can be frustrating. I haven’t run Nexudus specifically but I do know they have a solid crew and are good people. Let’s start by giving them (and everyone) the benefit of the doubt and look at what it is you are trying to do. A custom website, like the one you are describing, runs about $20-40K depending on how fancy you are talking about. I don’t know how your interaction went down but what I’ve seen the most is people assume the software company should cover this and make it up (and then some) with your ongoing business. That just doesn’t pencil out. Even if they jacked up your monthly fee by $100, which gets people very upset, it would take about 25 years to break even. Nexudus isn’t in the custom website business so they are not the right people to talk with. +1 for the suggestion you find a developer you like to work with. I bet someone in your community will be happy to help.

Jacob Sayles

Creative Technologist

Kanawha Design Studio
https://kanawha.design

cell: (604) 240-2780

···

On Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 5:21 AM Nicolas Kint [email protected] wrote:

Hi Dorian,

Happy to help where I can. What is it exactly you’d like to achieve by building your website on top of Nexudus? Are you specifically looking at:

• integrating the lead generation processes (tour bookings, requests for quotes,…)
    Cheers, Nic

Cheers,

Jana

–

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

Thank you everyone for the feedback and advice - its has helped us clarify and understand the issue we faced with Nexudus.

:slight_smile:

···

On Sat, Jan 5, 2019 at 2:08 AM Jacob Sayles [email protected] wrote:

I’ve done a lot of this kind of work and understand this process can be frustrating. I haven’t run Nexudus specifically but I do know they have a solid crew and are good people. Let’s start by giving them (and everyone) the benefit of the doubt and look at what it is you are trying to do. A custom website, like the one you are describing, runs about $20-40K depending on how fancy you are talking about. I don’t know how your interaction went down but what I’ve seen the most is people assume the software company should cover this and make it up (and then some) with your ongoing business. That just doesn’t pencil out. Even if they jacked up your monthly fee by $100, which gets people very upset, it would take about 25 years to break even. Nexudus isn’t in the custom website business so they are not the right people to talk with. +1 for the suggestion you find a developer you like to work with. I bet someone in your community will be happy to help.

Jacob Sayles

Creative Technologist

Kanawha Design Studio
https://kanawha.design

cell: (604) 240-2780

On Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 5:21 AM Nicolas Kint [email protected] wrote:

Hi Dorian,

Cheers, Nic

Cheers,

Jana

–

–

Hi Dorian,
I'm the owner of Boomhitch Design, a branding and web design company that works closely with Nexudus on custom sites. I've seen the software evolve and grow to support the growing needs of coworking spaces and I can tell you they are super receptive to the needs of their clients. The system is a power horse and can do quite a bit more than the other software companies out there. I think the main thing you have to ask yourself is what do you need out of the software and what are your goals for future growth. These two things will help to determine whether the software is the right fit for you and your company.
Let me know if I can help with any other info.

Angela
boomhitch.com

Angela I sent you an email to your info@ email.

Joshua Webb
Founder, Coach, Speaker
[email protected]

844-455-GROW (4769)
https://growthli.com

···

On Tue, Jan 8, 2019, 12:04 PM Angela R. Prado <[email protected] wrote:

Hi Dorian,

I’m the owner of Boomhitch Design, a branding and web design company that works closely with Nexudus on custom sites. I’ve seen the software evolve and grow to support the growing needs of coworking spaces and I can tell you they are super receptive to the needs of their clients. The system is a power horse and can do quite a bit more than the other software companies out there. I think the main thing you have to ask yourself is what do you need out of the software and what are your goals for future growth. These two things will help to determine whether the software is the right fit for you and your company.

Let me know if I can help with any other info.

Angela

boomhitch.com

–