Help Support Cornell University's Coworking Space Research

Help Support Coworking Space Research:

···

**Hello Coworking Community! **

My name is Sarah, and I am a graduate student pursuing M.S. degree in the Department of Design and Environmental Analysis at Cornell University. My thesis is titled “Third Places to Work in the Digital Age: Preferred Environmental Features that Shape the Coworking Spaces”.

As part of my research, I am currently gathering insights from users like you to understand the value of design in coworking spaces. Whether you are a member, staff, or occasional user of a coworking space, your opinions are valuable! Would you accept my invitation to participate in a 10-15 minute survey?

All your feedback is completely anonymous, and there is no known risk for you in participating in this research. You will also have a chance to join a lucky draw to win one of four $25 Amazon gift cards as a thank you for your support.

Please follow this link:

Take the Survey
Or copy and paste the URL below into your Internet browser:

​Tuesday

https://cornell.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7NYDHL9tNHJ4CwZ
I’d appreciate if you could complete the survey by the end of , May 1st. Have your voices heard and help shape the future of coworking space design!

If you have any questions regarding this research, please feel free to contact me at sl2…@cornell.edu.

Your participation is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Best Regards,
Sarah Lee

Hey Sarah,

Happy to help. Filling out the survey right away!

Cheers
Raghu

···

On Friday, 20 April 2018 07:40:30 UTC+5:30, Sarah Lee wrote:

My name is Sarah, and I am a graduate student pursuing M.S. degree in the Department of Design and Environmental Analysis at Cornell University. My thesis is titled “Third Places to Work in the Digital Age: Preferred Environmental Features that Shape the Coworking Spaces”.

As part of my research, I am currently gathering insights from users like you to understand the value of design in coworking spaces. Whether you are a member, staff, or occasional user of a coworking space, your opinions are valuable! Would you accept my invitation to participate in a 10-15 minute survey?

All your feedback is completely anonymous, and there is no known risk for you in participating in this research. You will also have a chance to join a lucky draw to win one of four $25 Amazon gift cards as a thank you for your support.

Please follow this link:

Take the Survey

​Tuesday

I’d appreciate if you could complete the survey by the end of , May 1st. Have your voices heard and help shape the future of coworking space design!

If you have any questions regarding this research, please feel free to contact me at sl2…@cornell.edu.

Best Regards,
Sarah Lee

Hello all,

Thank you to everybody who already participated in the Coworking Space Survey! If you have not completed the survey yet, I decided to extend the deadline to next Monday, May 7th, so I hope you will consider helping me with this coworking research. I’d love to gather as much feedback from the coworking community so any help would be much appreciated!

Please follow this link:

Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with any questions, and let me know if you’d like to stay updated with my research findings. Thank you!

Best Regards,

Sarah

···

On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 10:10:30 PM UTC-4, Sarah Lee wrote:

Please follow this link:

Take the Survey

​Tuesday

Best Regards,
Sarah Lee

Hello Coworking Community,

Thank you very much to everybody who participated in my survey! I just wanted to write a quick note as a reminder that I will be closing my survey early tomorrow morning, so today is your last chance to share your insights on coworking space design. I’d appreciate if you could take a moment to take the survey or share with your coworking friends and communities. Let me know if you’d like to stay updated on my findings in the near future.

Here’s the link to the survey:

···

​Thank you for all your time and consideration! I sincerely appreciate your support. :slight_smile:

​Best,

Sarah