Hello from Copenhagen!

Hello everyone!

My name is Amelia Berg, and I am currently working at Lokalebasen in Copenhagen!

My tasks include communication and marketing, but also I am always looking for new ideas for creating a better community and increase our brand recogntion!

You can see a lot of coworking spaces on our website here:

https://www.lokalebasen.dk/leje/kontorfaellesskaber

(It is all in Danish, but with Google translate you will understand everything)

Let me know if you have any questions or comments!

Thank you!

Hi Amelia,
I am currently located in Lisbon (Portugal) where we organize coworking sessions and signature style events for brands. Building a community and strengthen brand recognition is the ultimate goal to grow companies reach and revenue organically.

For creating a “better” community you should find out who your people and stakeholders are, what they are looking for and how you could add benefit to their life.

After the initial investment stage there are ways to monetize these synergies or at least build very loyal customer relationships through social media channels, reward or referral strategies. What you are looking for is called “community-led growth strategy”.

On my website Pappus I have shared more. If you want let’s meet for a coffee chat one day. Best regards :slight_smile:

1 Like