Hello from andcards - coworking space software

Hi everyone!

Iโ€™m Andriy with andcards - coworking space software for boosting profit. It such a great pleasure for me to join the coworking forum. I love to travel the world and work from coworking spaces as this is a great opportunity to meet new people.
I would be very happy to help you with everything regarding coworking software, marketing, community, and other things.

So, if you have any questions, feel free to reach me out here.

Andriy

Hey welcome to community! What does your company do?

1 Like

Thanks, Christopher!

Such a great pleasure to e-meet you :slight_smile:

So, andcards is the leading coworking space management software for boosting profit. We help coworking space managers manage customers, organize meeting room bookings, enable instant Stripe payments, send invoices, and offer member benefit catalog.

andcards Suite saves 8+ hours of work per week by fully automating bookings, payments, invoicing, and benefit management. For example, it helps prevent overbooking and accidental booking deletions, remind about upcoming bookings with push notifications, and ensure equal and even access to meeting space.

One really cool feature is Kiosk meeting room display app itโ€™s easy to find an available meeting room without even opening booking system.

What about you? Do you manage coworking space? Tell me a bit more about yourself :slight_smile:

1 Like