Hello All

I’m not a co-worker I actually own a space in London Ky. My wife and I are trying to get it off the ground. I have always thought of it like a Regus office but in today’s world CO-working space is a better fit for it. I have joined to group to get idea’s and to stay motivated in helping others reach their dreams. I’m always learning and I’m not to proud to hear someone tell me their ideas. So please share your thoughts.

David Finley

Business connections

London, Ky

www.busconn.com (work in progress)

Welcome, David!

I just sent some links in the previous thread; those should be a handy starting point.

I’ve got a keen interest in the potential that collaborative spaces have to revitalize rural areas, where there may not be a lot of existing economic opportunity.

I believe that, with the right kind of planning, we can take this coworking concept, augment it with some quality programming, and integrate it into smaller towns to stimulate real growth where there’s currently stagnation.

Lots of people are suffering because there are too few “jobs” where they live, but if some of them can be inspired to create value for themselves, we can help circumvent the need for traditional employers. All the more important as automation continues to erase traditional employment.

How does that thinking align with what you’re seeing on the ground there?

Tony

···

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 11:57 AM, David Finley [email protected] wrote:

David Finley

Business connections

London, Ky

I’m not a co-worker I actually own a space in London Ky. My wife and I are trying to get it off the ground. I have always thought of it like a Regus office but in today’s world CO-working space is a better fit for it. I have joined to group to get idea’s and to stay motivated in helping others reach their dreams. I’m always learning and I’m not to proud to hear someone tell me their ideas. So please share your thoughts.

Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

David- It’s always so exciting to hear about someone opening a new Center. Hybrid space - the blending of traditional, Coworking, Proworking, Virtual, meeting space and Event space, seems to be the best for all. The key is community building and “customer service”. Thought you might want to read a piece on Regus recently published. https://allwork.space/2017/02/whats-wrong-with-regus/. Sadly, Regus is still missing the key points of Community Building & great Customer Service. Although they seem like easy concepts to follow, it isn’t as easy as it sounds. It takes lots of work and talented staff. Good luck on your center. I love the concept of Co-Sharing.

Lori Hamilton

Get Spaced, LLC

···

On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 10:44:06 AM UTC-5, David Finley wrote:

David Finley

Business connections

London, Ky