Have anyone here applied Feng Shui in their coworking space decoration?

I’m using Feng Shui (Art of 5 elements) to make a better coworking living. I never heard about this asian decoration tips until I found that many big companies like Citibank, the American Chamber of Commerce, Morgan Guaranty Trust, Chase Manhattan, the Body Shop, and the Trump Organization… use feng shui for their office or store design.

It looks like it works because when mixing colors, you feel confortable as soon as you enter a room.

I’m already decoring with feng shui elements using web and youtube experts recomendations but I will love to know if other members here have use it and have any other tips?

If I had to rate my knowledge of feng shui it would be 2 on a scale of 10 and if I had to rate my ability to use it while decorating I would give myself a 3 out of 10. My main tool is using mirrors to reflect light into dark spaces. Oh, and plants. The members really like having plants around.

Angel

···

On Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 7:23:15 PM UTC-6, steve suard wrote:

I’m using Feng Shui (Art of 5 elements) to make a better coworking living. I never heard about this asian decoration tips until I found that many big companies like Citibank, the American Chamber of Commerce, Morgan Guaranty Trust, Chase Manhattan, the Body Shop, and the Trump Organization… use feng shui for their office or store design.

It looks like it works because when mixing colors, you feel confortable as soon as you enter a room.

I’m already decoring with feng shui elements using web and youtube experts recomendations but I will love to know if other members here have use it and have any other tips?

A New York designer I know, Julie Schuster, works extensively in the Feng Shui area. She primarily does residential work, but you can find some videos and other information on her blog: https://www.jlsdesignstudio.com/copy-of-home-staging-video.

If you get in touch, tell her I sent you!

Best,

Carolyn

···

On Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 9:23:15 PM UTC-4, steve suard wrote:

Thank you Angel and Carolyn for your reply.
Most of us do not apply or even know what’s that and how you can benefit from it.

I recently talk to several success business owners that open new businesses have applied that Feng Shui to their stores.

I’m still skeptical about the North South East West placement stuff as it’s too complicated but believe on the interior decor for a balanced color & materials.

Yes, when you enter a place that is not great you can feel it compare to a place where you see green plants, lights, clean, spacious…I’ve been visiting these feng places like restaurants, stores, houses, hotels… and you feel like you can stay hours, in it with a lot of pleasure. You feel confortable.

···

On Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 3:23:15 PM UTC-10, steve suard wrote: