Greetings from Newark, Delaware

Ciao Bella! Yvette from Newark, Delaware. I’m excited to browse this forum and gain best practices from seasoned coworking space owners. I am as green as one can be — except I have had experience as a user of coworking spaces. I asked immediately my landlord concerning joining this ever growing community of business owners — only to be ignored. Finally, the business was sold and I’m now entertaining franchise opportunities. If you have a moment to say hello, I’d love to hear whether you’re a franchise owner or self built organization. Thanks in advance. I look forward to meeting you, in cyberspace. :smile: )

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum. I’m based in California and slowly losing my green tint. Then I turn the corner to a new experience and feel green all over again. Thankfully there’s a lot of really insightful, helpful and genuinely kind people here that share their perspectives and experiences. I wish you best of luck and can’t wait to cross paths again throughout the forum. :smile:

1 Like

Welcome Yvette! Blue Hen here :metal:

What kinds of questions are on your mind? Keep us posted as you go!