Fundraising

I'm opening a coworking space and AirBNB in a depressed area of St Louis. There will be a community /event space that will be donated to the neighborhood association for community meetings and events.The bldg needs to be totally rehabbed. I'm looking for investors , designers architects, contractors available to offer some in kind services and/or fundraising ideas to move this project forward. My goal is to not be over extended in debt. Any resources that you are familiar would be great!

Hi there,

As a former resident of St. Louis, I’m very excited to hear about your project and I wish you lots of success!

I don’t know of any particular resources for fundraising alone (except for Sloup if it’s still around!), but a couple people in St. Louis who might have advice or be able to point you in the right direction: Eric Hamblett and Christopher Holt, the cofounders of TechArtista in CWE. Kaveh Razani, the founder/owner of Blank Space and 2720 Cherokee. You might also attend the Venture Cafe Gathering (I think on Thursday evenings) at CIC to meet other entrepreneurs or potential backers.

Good Luck!

Greetings,

Thank you soooo much for this information! I will definitely work on making those connections and visits!

I will check to see if you are on Facebook. If so, please look for a friend request from me so we can stay connected.

···

On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 12:45 PM, Ashley Jemes [email protected] wrote:

Hi there,

As a former resident of St. Louis, I’m very excited to hear about your project and I wish you lots of success!

I don’t know of any particular resources for fundraising alone (except for Sloup if it’s still around!), but a couple people in St. Louis who might have advice or be able to point you in the right direction: Eric Hamblett and Christopher Holt, the cofounders of TechArtista in CWE. Kaveh Razani, the founder/owner of Blank Space and 2720 Cherokee. You might also attend the Venture Cafe Gathering (I think on Thursday evenings) at CIC to meet other entrepreneurs or potential backers.

Good Luck!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

All the Best,

By Hand, Heart and Eye…A Servant of the Community****“Fātimā****h” ****

G. Fatimah Muhammad****Grassroots Community Organizer

314-833-9913

I am interested in working with you for architectural & design needs for your space, collaborate with procuring affordable material as well as furthering the model.

···

On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 6:01:55 PM UTC-4, [email protected] wrote:

I’m opening a coworking space and AirBNB in a depressed area of St Louis. There will be a community /event space that will be donated to the neighborhood association for community meetings and events.The bldg needs to be totally rehabbed. I’m looking for investors , designers architects, contractors available to offer some in kind services and/or fundraising ideas to move this project forward. My goal is to not be over extended in debt. Any resources that you are familiar would be great!