Free Coworking Owner Mastermind

I’d like to setup a Mastermind group. I currently own a single space in Bellingham, WA a community of roughly 80,000 people. We’ve been open for 6 years and have grown from 1,200 sq ft to 8,000. We currently have 85 members with about 75% occupancy. In the last 24 months, I’ve seen 6 other locations open, making it a much more competitive environment.

In an ideal world, I’d like to find 5-10 other owners or managers who are interested in doing a conference call every 2 weeks as well as participating in a closed Facebook group. Owners should manage 1 or more locations and have been in business for a minimum of 2 years.

Things I like to share and learn:

• Diversifying revenue
  • Reducing churn
  • Starting a second location
  • General Marketing
  • Popular Events
  • Coworking Trends
    If you’re interested, please reply to this email with your name, website, email, and phone number. If there is enough interest I’ll put everyone on a mail list and send out a Dooodle to plan day and times. Thanks!

Tyler

Hi Tyler, I'm interested in the mastermind group.

Collective Agency opened August 2011. We have 2 locations in Portland Oregon and are looking for a third. I'm especially interested in growing our marketing (increasing awareness to people who will become members for 3+ years).

-Alex Linsker, [email protected] https://collectiveagency.co/ (503) 517-6900

I can’t join any more groups right now but here are some thoughts for you:

I’m facilitating a mastermind group for brand new catalysts right now and I’m part of or on the fringes of a few others. In my experience, keeping the group size fairly small (under 12) is key. Otherwise you just become a face on the screen and you may not feel you’re getting anything out of the calls. I’ve found the use of a 6-7 week syllabus or agenda is super helpful. Not only does it help guide me as the facilitator but the participants know what to expect and can prepare accordingly whether that’s reading something in prep to discuss or knowing what the key topics are.

I also enjoy a “hot seat” group where we focus on one person each session to dig deep for solutions for a particular challenge they might be having.

You mentioned that several other spaces nearby have opened. Do you want to form a wonderfully supportive collective to help one another rise? We’ve been working on that in Fort Collins for the last year and we’re all really loving it.

Angel

···

On Monday, September 11, 2017 at 2:15:09 PM UTC-6, Tyler Byrd wrote:

I’d like to setup a Mastermind group. I currently own a single space in Bellingham, WA a community of roughly 80,000 people. We’ve been open for 6 years and have grown from 1,200 sq ft to 8,000. We currently have 85 members with about 75% occupancy. In the last 24 months, I’ve seen 6 other locations open, making it a much more competitive environment.

In an ideal world, I’d like to find 5-10 other owners or managers who are interested in doing a conference call every 2 weeks as well as participating in a closed Facebook group. Owners should manage 1 or more locations and have been in business for a minimum of 2 years.

Things I like to share and learn:

• Diversifying revenue
  • Reducing churn
  • Starting a second location
  • General Marketing
  • Popular Events
  • Coworking Trends
    If you’re interested, please reply to this email with your name, website, email, and phone number. If there is enough interest I’ll put everyone on a mail list and send out a Dooodle to plan day and times. Thanks!

Tyler