Feedback for an early stage startup - billing for coworking

Hi,

We are an early stage startup, looking to extend our billing solution to coworking spaces. We have a few coworking spaces like Enerspace, Cowork Jax, Workbar are using ChargeBee for their coworking space/membership fee management.

We are looking for feedback to help us with

• What is working, not working with your current billing methods.
  • What you wish your billing could do.
  • What do you use now to collect payments?
    Any input will be super helpful for us.

Looking forward, and thanks,​
Swathi
ChargeBee Inc

I use Wave, and like it. Foor payments I use TransferWise.

However, from my perspective, the biggest problem with bookkeeping/billing software which has not been effectively cracked it seems to me is localization.

In the US this is a very minor problem; in the rest of the world it is huge. Really huge.

···

On Wednesday, October 15, 2014 12:30:05 PM UTC+2, [email protected] wrote:

Hi,

We are an early stage startup, looking to extend our billing solution to coworking spaces. We have a few coworking spaces like Enerspace, Cowork Jax, Workbar are using ChargeBee for their coworking space/membership fee management.

Swathi
ChargeBee Inc

Hey Jeannine,

Thanks for your insights, very helpful.

Localization is on the road map but we don’t completely support it right now. We can only suggest workarounds like having multiple ChargeBee sites (one for each language), but it does not solve providing invoice receipts in other languages except English.

Please feel free to reach us anytime.

···

On Thursday, October 16, 2014 2:33:42 PM UTC+5:30, Jeannine wrote:

I use Wave, and like it. Foor payments I use TransferWise.

However, from my perspective, the biggest problem with bookkeeping/billing software which has not been effectively cracked it seems to me is localization.

In the US this is a very minor problem; in the rest of the world it is huge. Really huge.

On Wednesday, October 15, 2014 12:30:05 PM UTC+2, [email protected] wrote:

Hi,

Swathi
ChargeBee Inc