Favorite Amenities

Hi All,

I’m working on a roundup for Allwork.Space on members’ favorite amenities. What’s most popular at your space?

Anything thing on your amenity wish list for the future?

How about the most outrageous amenities you’ve come across?

Thanks so much!

Carolyn Cirillo

I know a space with a big bed in!
It also has lots of books by the bed.

Is that the sort of thing you are looking for?

···

Have a remarkable day

Bernie J Mitchell
0777 204 2012

www.berniejmitchell.com

Sent from my mobile device

*Unless we agree otherwise, this email conversation is confidential.

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 15:07, Carolyn Cirillo [email protected] wrote:

Hi All,

I’m working on a roundup for Allwork.Space on members’ favorite amenities. What’s most popular at your space?

Thanks so much!

Carolyn Cirillo

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

We have extra monitors. They are by far the most popular amenity that most spaces don’t have.

We have a photography lab space! We’re a workspace designated for folks in the food sector, and find that many of them are interested in a professional setting where they have the proper resources to produce high-quality photos of their product.

···

On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 12:45 PM, Craig Baute - Creative Density Coworking [email protected] wrote:

We have extra monitors. They are by far the most popular amenity that most spaces don’t have.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hannah Martin, Manager of Community Development

The Food Loft

617-423-5803 x100 | [email protected]

The Food Loft

We do too. and they certainly stay busy.

Though I never thought of it as an amenity, I guess it is one really.

···

On Tuesday, December 19, 2017 at 6:45:17 PM UTC+1, Craig Baute - Creative Density Coworking wrote:

Jeannine,

Can you tell me the name of your space and where it’s located? About how many spare monitors do you have? How large is your community?

Carolyn

···

On Wednesday, 20 December 2017 04:23:17 UTC-5, Jeannine van der Linden wrote:

We do too. and they certainly stay busy.

Though I never thought of it as an amenity, I guess it is one really.

On Tuesday, December 19, 2017 at 6:45:17 PM UTC+1, Craig Baute - Creative Density Coworking wrote:

Hey Carolyn,

I work with some interesting spaces like Bespoke SF which features a Bocce Ball court in their workspace. Runway has a giant igloo for meeting space, CTRL Collective which has valet parking and Campsyte which is built as an outdoor cowork space with fire pits and suspended tents. Happy to make intros if needed.

Cheers!

https://portalsoft.io/

···

On Monday, December 18, 2017 at 7:07:28 AM UTC-8, Carolyn Cirillo wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks so much!

Carolyn Cirillo