Existing access control integration

Hello all,
I’m investigating integrations and access control and I’m stuck on understanding what exactly we are able to do with access control. Our building already has electric strikes installed hooked up to an “Aiphone” two-way communication/buzzer interface. We were planning to reuse this hardware to integrate with an RFID access control system.
So far the only “integrations” I see coworking software supporting are the cloud based Kisi/Salto solutions. I already have a server and, the hardware and the wiring in place so I’d rather keep my access control off the cloud. Are there any software solutions that would integrate with an offline access control system? Has anyone successfully set one up?
Thanks!

Melissa, who owns Cowork Waldo in Kansas City, has an rfid system that she purchased once so it is not subscription based. I thought I knew where to look for the name of it but I’m not finding the right thread.

Here is the contact form for her https://www.coworkwaldo.com/contact-us/https://www.coworkwaldo.com/contact-us/

We are going through this process once again for a Chicago space called Second Shift.. The big problem is that the door is locked on the first floor and Seecond Shift is on the second floor.

Right now, there is an RFID card reader that each member gets. Totally fine and works great for members.

Problem: People get lunch deliveries a lot, Amazing packages, and guests (although that is fewer than both combined)

We don’t like to have our community managers positioned as gate keepers. We like for them to be part of the community. This means they don’t sit near the door all the time.

Solution (I think):
We are switching from Optix to Proximity Space for our management software and adding a ring door bell. Proximity Space has door access built into it as a core feature. It’s included in their $99 a month plan. All of the members will get a digital key on their phone, although they have the option to also have a key code of a card. The video door bell will be for guests to buzz the community manager (an awesome gal named Raquel - Hey Raquel!), and they can see and communicate with the person. They then will use the Proximity Space app to unlock the door from their phone upstairs.