European Coworking member exchange programme

Hi there! Im Stavros, cofounder of Greece’s largest coworking space called The Cube. We are part of a consortium putting together a proposal for a pan European coworking member exchange program where we will aim to encourage members of spaces in various cities to visit other coworking spaces with the aim of exchanging ideas and best practices among other things. The consortium is composed of a number of pre-existing coworking spaces and we’re looking to open it up to more spaces. Please email me directly at stavros[at]thecube.gr for any further information as well as to arrange a skype call.

Stavros

Hi Stavron

I am interested. I am part of iHub coworking space in Kenya. Kindly involve me. My email is hi…@ihub.co.ke. my skype is @hildamoraa

···

On Friday, April 4, 2014 3:48:12 PM UTC+3, Stav wrote:

Hi there! Im Stavros, cofounder of Greece’s largest coworking space called The Cube. We are part of a consortium putting together a proposal for a pan European coworking member exchange program where we will aim to encourage members of spaces in various cities to visit other coworking spaces with the aim of exchanging ideas and best practices among other things. The consortium is composed of a number of pre-existing coworking spaces and we’re looking to open it up to more spaces. Please email me directly at stavros[at]thecube.gr for any further information as well as to arrange a skype call.

Stavros