Empty office building landlords suddenly in touch

Am receiving offers of talks with landlords of empty properties, on (cash) risk free revenue share agreements. These guys wouldn’t even take my calls a few month back when I wanted to give them cold hard cash to start a space. Anyone else finding that you’re now the hottest ticket in town where previously you didn’t represent a number in their asset spreadsheet? I’m really interested in where it goes- and not only with office properties. I’m seeing so many large boarded up retail premises- why not look at new ways of combining cafes and coworking with a ground up approach to social distancing. So many possibilities once all this is done…

Well the elephant in the room, IMHO, talking coworking or restaurant / bars or hospitality is you can’t go back to 50% occupancy as a result of social distancing / safety measures without also increasing the prices across the board or decreasing cost of the space. So how ever you think about it either from the ground up or top down something is going to have to give and the end consumer will either pay more or the landlords will have to charge less.