Email Marketing

Anyone do email marketing for their coworking spaces?

I’m working on driving membership for general desk spaces and private office/suites? Any campaign examples/templates or suggestions would be helpful!

Thank you!

Hi,

If you are looking for a professional to create emails for co-working spaces, then I can help as I have experience in creating good designs and then running email marketing campaigns. I had run few email campaigns for Indian based coworking spaces.

Regards

Priyanka

I do mailchimp for both desks and private offices, but haven’t had anyone come in and buy off an email. My business comes from 2 sources:

1. Referrals (in a BNI Chapter); and

2. Google searches.

I do think emails help with the general overall knowledge that there is a co-working space here in the suburbs.

I hope this is helpful!

Paula Blair

SOAR Co-Working Inc.

···

On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 8:59:14 AM UTC-4, Ward4 Coworking wrote:

I’m working on driving membership for general desk spaces and private office/suites? Any campaign examples/templates or suggestions would be helpful!

Thank you!

Hi
Can you please share your email marketing template.

···

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018, 2:22 AM [email protected] wrote:

Hi,

If you are looking for a professional to create emails for co-working spaces, then I can help as I have experience in creating good designs and then running email marketing campaigns. I had run few email campaigns for Indian based coworking spaces.

Regards

Priyanka

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hi Paula,

Yes, emails do help with the promotion strategy. Here, new co-working spaces offer trial days as well for the people to approach them and get the feel of co-working environment.

Referrals is the best way to get the most genuine clients though.

Regards

Priyanka

···

On Wed 11 Jul, 2018, 2:22 AM , [email protected] wrote:

I do mailchimp for both desks and private offices, but haven’t had anyone come in and buy off an email. My business comes from 2 sources:

1. Referrals (in a BNI Chapter); and
  1. Google searches.

I do think emails help with the general overall knowledge that there is a co-working space here in the suburbs.

I hope this is helpful!

Paula Blair

SOAR Co-Working Inc.

www.soarco-working.com

On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 8:59:14 AM UTC-4, Ward4 Coworking wrote:

Thank you!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

1 Like

We do use email some but I usually only send emails out to our non-member list when we have a big announcement or event.
We run special offers like second month free (with first and last up front), we always offer a trial day if people want to get a feel for working in our space.

I think sending emails out (as well as social media) with events and happenings helps present your space as exciting and happening and that can help keep your audience engaged.

I just use Mailchimp for email lists. It’s simple and easy.

···

On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 5:59:14 AM UTC-7, Ward4 Coworking wrote:

Thank you!