Does your coworking space have stickers?

Hi everyone,

Oren here from Dallas Fort Work.

Have a request for any coworking space that uses stickers to promote themselves: please send us some!

We had a sticker party last night with the goal of covering our bar facade with startup stickers, but unfortunately sleet and snow cut our expected attendance down by 85%. It’s Texas, we’re not equipped for actual winter.

As such, we still have a lot of empty space to fill and thought it’d be cool to represent coworking spaces from around the world.

So, in a word, please send us your stickers!

Dallas Fort Work
Ninth Floor
211 N Ervay St
Dallas, TX 75201

Here’s a link to the fb post about it in case you want to see the bar in its current state: Facebook post about the sticker bar

Thank you so much and excited about your stickaaaaaaaaaaaaz,
Oren

We run out of them but we may make some more soon :http://www.betacowork.com/get-the-new-betacowork-stickers-with-halloween-movember-specials/

We used moo

Ramon
Check out my book coworkinghandbook.com

I can’t wait for you to restock Ramon! Those are some excellent stickers.

Please send us some when you get more.

···

On Friday, March 6, 2015 at 2:23:30 AM UTC-6, Ramon Suarez wrote:

We run out of them but we may make some more soon :http://www.betacowork.com/get-the-new-betacowork-stickers-with-halloween-movember-specials/

We used moo

Ramon

Check out my book coworkinghandbook.com

Cool! We will have to make some that say to visit us when you come to Disney World and mail to you!

We are close enough we see the fireworks at night and can hear the train at the Magic Kingdom when the wind is blowing the right way. :slight_smile:

Cynthia
ScribbleSpace.CO

I have a space in colombia with stickers. I love stickers, especcially when they stick to stuff. Can i send you my logo and if you can print it onto a sticker its yours?

···

On Thursday, 5 March 2015 15:28:29 UTC-5, [email protected] wrote:

Hi everyone,

Have a request for any coworking space that uses stickers to promote themselves: please send us some!

We had a sticker party last night with the goal of covering our bar facade with startup stickers, but unfortunately sleet and snow cut our expected attendance down by 85%. It’s Texas, we’re not equipped for actual winter.

As such, we still have a lot of empty space to fill and thought it’d be cool to represent coworking spaces from around the world.

Dallas Fort Work
Ninth Floor
211 N Ervay St
Dallas, TX 75201

Here’s a link to the fb post about it in case you want to see the bar in its current state: Facebook post about the sticker bar

Oren

Hey Kit,

We don’t have a print shop on site or way to accommodate that request. We’re looking for space who already have stickers printed to share them with us via mail.

Regarding our own stickers, we’d love to send you (or anyone on here) some!

···

On Sunday, March 15, 2015 at 10:19:50 AM UTC-5, Kit Glover wrote:

I have a space in colombia with stickers. I love stickers, especcially when they stick to stuff. Can i send you my logo and if you can print it onto a sticker its yours?

On Thursday, 5 March 2015 15:28:29 UTC-5, [email protected] wrote:

Hi everyone,

Dallas Fort Work
Ninth Floor
211 N Ervay St
Dallas, TX 75201

Oren

Hello Oren,

I would love to have my sticker on your bar façade. By the way, this is Raghuveer from Co.Lab.Orate Coworking, India! Half way around the world you see! I could send you my logo and would request you to print it out for me if possible! In return, I could do you a favor back here in India, if you would like any!

Let me know

Cheers

Raghuveer

···

On Thursday, 5 March 2015 12:28:29 UTC-8, [email protected] wrote:

Hi everyone,

Dallas Fort Work
Ninth Floor
211 N Ervay St
Dallas, TX 75201

Oren

Hi Raghuveer,

Unfortunately our sticker producer has a fairly high minimum order, considerably higher than 1.

We’d be happy to send you some of our stickers if you provide us an address.

If you ever produce your own stickers, please send them our way!

Thanks,
Oren

···

On Tuesday, March 17, 2015 at 1:05:42 AM UTC-5, Raghuveer Kovuru wrote:

Hello Oren,

I would love to have my sticker on your bar façade. By the way, this is Raghuveer from Co.Lab.Orate Coworking, India! Half way around the world you see! I could send you my logo and would request you to print it out for me if possible! In return, I could do you a favor back here in India, if you would like any!

Let me know

Cheers

Raghuveer

On Thursday, 5 March 2015 12:28:29 UTC-8, [email protected] wrote:

Hi everyone,

Dallas Fort Work
Ninth Floor
211 N Ervay St
Dallas, TX 75201

Oren