Does anyone keep statistics?

on what your tenants are doing in your co-working space?

Do you, as an owner, chat with your tenants, see what they are working on and keep statistics or records of what companies and what projects they are doing?

Just curious.

Thanks

Mike Timpani in the VA/DC area.

Hi Mike,

I’m planning on tracking at least basic usage/etc. stats through Office R&D, and then getting into the trenches with members for qualitative feedback.

What kinds of stats are you thinking of?

Cheers,

Trevor

···

On Friday, 14 September 2018 13:03:16 UTC-4, Mike Timpani wrote:

Do you, as an owner, chat with your tenants, see what they are working on and keep statistics or records of what companies and what projects they are doing?

Just curious.

Thanks

When I was running Betacowork I published these stats taken out of the first 5 years of operations: 5 Years of Betacowork in Numbers: Coworking Statistics and Infographic - Betacowork The most surprising part was the spread of sectors (we started as a tech oriented coworking space).

We/they keep some records of what they do in their profiles (you only see the public ones through this link, but members see all the current members). To keep updated on the projects and remember them you have to talk to them often. If anything is outstanding, keep it in a list that you can refer to and blog about it!

Ramon

Founder of coworking.space

Author of The Coworking Handbook

···

On Friday, September 14, 2018 at 7:03:16 PM UTC+2, Mike Timpani wrote:

Just curious.

Thanks