Detriot- Farmington Hills coworking spaces

HI all,
Does anyone here know of any coworking spaces in farmington Hills area around Detroit? I am located outside Nashville but a friend of mine is looking for a space in Detroit. I thought I would ask here if any of you have worked in any there or run them. Thanks

Gretchen

Gretchen,

Visionary Meetings in located in West Bloomfield not from from Farmington Hills. Our website is visionarymeetings.com Have your friend call me and we can set up a tour. Angela

···

On Thursday, February 26, 2015 at 11:40:48 AM UTC-5, Gretchen Bilbro wrote:

HI all,
Does anyone here know of any coworking spaces in farmington Hills area around Detroit? I am located outside Nashville but a friend of mine is looking for a space in Detroit. I thought I would ask here if any of you have worked in any there or run them. Thanks

Gretchen

Check out bamboodetroit.com. Great people. They were just here in Grand Rapids yesterday.

···

HI all,

Gretchen

Bamboo is a great community. Some of our (Workantile) members have been to their space, and theirs to ours, and it’s been a great exchange.

···

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 10:38 AM, [email protected] wrote:

Check out bamboodetroit.com. Great people. They were just here in Grand Rapids yesterday.

HI all,

Gretchen

Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

twb
member, Workantile
@twbrandt