Deskpass

Hello Friends!

Just wanted to share that last week we announced a new way to cowork here in Chicago. It’s called Deskpass and it’s one membership that for one price gives you access to over 25 spaces here in Chicago. Right now it’s only available business days and a member can only access each space up to 5 times a month, so they can check out a new space every week or every day.

We think it’s a great gateway for folks to discover coworking, find great spaces to work and meet likeminded folk. We’re just in Chicago (for now) and we’re going to be marketing pretty heavily and trying to “make the pie bigger” bringing more awareness to all the fabulous spots in the windy city while we work out the kinks and build a great experience for both members and spaces.

I’m posting her for a few reasons. First off, I’ve proudly been a part of this community for a long time and wanted to share the concept directly with ya’ll. Secondly, if this is something you think is exciting please share it! While we’re in Chicago now and focused on making something awesome, I’d love to hear other folks in other cities that might be interested in the concept.

Hopefully I will see some of you in Toronto in the next few weeks!

Thanks,

Sam