CRM Tool for Coworking

Hello all!

I know we already have a related topic in this group about CRM, but since our case is different, I’d like to open a new one and discuss it here.

What we use at Indiegrove as a community management tool is Nexudus. We are very happy so far with Nexudus; it handles all the payments, invoices, data management of members, check-ins, bookings. It is also good for our members to interact each other since Nexudus has a home page designed to post anything that our members want. In addition to Nexudus, we use Mailchimp for email marketing.

In terms of CRM, we would be able to do, manage two things:

1. Manage all prospect customers’ data (we currently keep their data as spreadsheet, Nexudus, Mailchimp), so it’d be great if we find a CRM Tool which is able to integrate these platforms we already have.

2. Manage communication via email between us (Indiegrove staffs) as well as between us and the community.

Some other factors play an important role while we are making a decision:

• It should be easy to export the data from the CRM tool down the road if we decide to not continue to use it.

• Nowadays, everything is online and we prefer Online tools not any softwares or etc.

www.indiegrovejc.com

Thanks,

Hi Ender, we use the inexpensive version of Salesforce for CRM. It costs about $50/yr. per user, up to five users, which is plenty for one cowork space. We pull from there into Constant Contact for newsletters and regular emailings. We can send, log and track individual contacts in Salesforce, set call backs, etc.

···

On Thursday, April 3, 2014 8:44:57 AM UTC-7, Ender Baykal wrote:

Hello all!

I know we already have a related topic in this group about CRM, but since our case is different, I’d like to open a new one and discuss it here.

What we use at Indiegrove as a community management tool is Nexudus. We are very happy so far with Nexudus; it handles all the payments, invoices, data management of members, check-ins, bookings. It is also good for our members to interact each other since Nexudus has a home page designed to post anything that our members want. In addition to Nexudus, we use Mailchimp for email marketing.

In terms of CRM, we would be able to do, manage two things:

1. Manage all prospect customers’ data (we currently keep their data as spreadsheet, Nexudus, Mailchimp), so it’d be great if we find a CRM Tool which is able to integrate these platforms we already have.
  1. Manage communication via email between us (Indiegrove staffs) as well as between us and the community.

Some other factors play an important role while we are making a decision:

• It should be easy to export the data from the CRM tool down the road if we decide to not continue to use it.
  • Nowadays, everything is online and we prefer Online tools not any softwares or etc.

www.indiegrovejc.com

Thanks,