Coworking & Technolgy

Hello out there,

my name is Marc and I am running 2 Coworking Spaces in Frankfurt / Germany www.k1bc.de
Love to share experiences in coworking, especially in using technology to make easier process and workflows.
I ask myself which CRM and CMS are you using? Do you have digital door access of WIFI Check In for members. How do you organise incoming parcels for customers.

Hope to hear from you!

Cheers
Marc

1 Like

Moin Marc, wow, die Räume sehen super aus. Ich freue mich schon sehr auf unseren Austausch. Im Moment ist alles im Entstehen. Im Gebäude gibt es bereits eine Zugangsregelung über Smartcards, die wir mit nutzen werden. CRM oder CMS entscheidet sich ebenfalls noch. Wir haben einen Partner und wollen die gleiche Infrastruktur anbieten, damit unsere Coworker an beiden Orten arbeiten können und sich sofort zurecht finden. Das Thema Firmenadresse und damit die Annahme von Paketen ist ein Thema für die Zukunft, wenn wir sehen, dass dieses Konzept angenommen wird. Ich finde diese Möglichkeit wichtig, habe da aber kaum Ahnung. Da darf ich noch lernen. Ich versuche seit 1,5 Jahren so viel wie möglich über die Coworking Spaces dieser Welt zu lernen. Meine Suche nach Räumen gestaltete sich sehr schwierig und jetzt könnte es doch alles noch klappen. Ich wollte schon fast aufgeben - zum Glück habe ich durchgehalten. Nun gibt es viel zu tun und ich hoffe, dass wir Mieter finden.
LG Vicki

Hi Marc,

I am new comer in Coworking business and luckily found this website where people having same interest and passion about coworking can interact with each other.

I am planning to establish coworking place and want to establish good, descent working facility in my home country Pakistan. Would you please share your experience in establishment of co-working facility. I am interested to know the following points.

1. Approx initial cost in set-up like furniture as i presume furniture and decoration might have bigger share in cost.

2. How many people are required to manage moderate setup. Can it be manage by Manager / administrator and 2 helpers to provide the assistance to clients.

3. The most important point is how to reach the end users and attract them what are the different options which i need to apply for marketing and attracting the customers. Being start-up entrepreneur I personally feel this point as my main core agenda please share how you manage this part.

Thanks for your time and i look forward to have feedback on my thoughts shared above.

Regards

Syed