Coworking space research with data analytics

Hello,

My name is Sungil Hong and I am a Ph.D. student in School of Building Construction at Georgia Tech. I am currently working on my dissertation with a tentative title of “Coworking space as a physical platform that provides facilities and service: a mixed-method approach to workplace management”. My research purposes to build a coworking space management model through mixed methods such as survey, text mining, and machine learning.

I am specifically interested in facilities and services factors associated with space users’ satisfaction at coworking spaces around the US considering the difference between pre- and post- COVID-19. In order to generate an up-to-date coworking space management model, I am collecting and analyzing not only space users’ responses (survey), but also digitized data from a coworking space and the Internet. For all the survey respodents in a participating coworking space will be provided $10 Amazon gift card. The survey responses and all data will be completely confidential.

My research will help you perform data driven decision making of your coworking space by providing computational data analysis. I will be happy to share the findings from my research. I would greatly appreciate your support, and would love to discuss further about the possibility of including your space in my research.

Thank you for your time and consideration. Please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] or reply here if you have any questions about or want to participate in my research. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Sungil Hong
Ph.D. Candidate
Georgia Tech