Coworking space names

Hi all

My friends and I are planning a coworking space in Poland and it's going be a pretty green theme (you know the classic hipster look: Edison lights, lots of plants, exposed ductwork, large common spaces, glass & natural light, etc. etc.)

We're trying to settle on name and have a few candidates. Does anyone have any opinions on which they like most (and ideally least) here?

Greenhouse Coworking
Greenpoint
Work Bar
Lights & Plants Company
Greenspace
Zielone Bioro (Green Office)
Zielony Domek (Green Cottage)
Bioro Bureau
Frontier
New Horizon
City Spot

Thanks a bunch!

I like Greenpoint best.

···

On Sun, Apr 8, 2018, 03:33 [email protected] wrote:

Hi all

My friends and I are planning a coworking space in Poland and it’s going be a pretty green theme (you know the classic hipster look: Edison lights, lots of plants, exposed ductwork, large common spaces, glass & natural light, etc. etc.)

We’re trying to settle on name and have a few candidates. Does anyone have any opinions on which they like most (and ideally least) here?

Greenhouse Coworking

Greenpoint

Work Bar

Lights & Plants Company

Greenspace

Bioro Bureau

Frontier

New Horizon

City Spot

Thanks a bunch!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Greenhouse Working Space . It says what you are, both a green and working space.

···

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 7, 2018, at 5:37 PM, Caner Onoglu [email protected] wrote:

I like Greenpoint best.

On Sun, Apr 8, 2018, 03:33 [email protected] wrote:

Hi all

My friends and I are planning a coworking space in Poland and it’s going be a pretty green theme (you know the classic hipster look: Edison lights, lots of plants, exposed ductwork, large common spaces, glass & natural light, etc. etc.)

We’re trying to settle on name and have a few candidates. Does anyone have any opinions on which they like most (and ideally least) here?

Greenhouse Coworking

Greenpoint

Work Bar

Lights & Plants Company

Greenspace

Bioro Bureau

Frontier

New Horizon

City Spot

Thanks a bunch!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

Be sure to do a lot of google research on all of them. Greenspaces is well established in Colorado and Work Bar is one of the OG spaces in Boston. Even though you’re in a different part of the world, google cares little for that :slight_smile:

···

On Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 4:33:22 PM UTC-6, [email protected] wrote:

Hi all

Greenhouse Coworking

Greenpoint

Work Bar

Lights & Plants Company

Greenspace

Bioro Bureau

Frontier

New Horizon

City Spot

Thanks a bunch!