Coworking.space : Free Website & Directory For Coworking Spaces

Hi all,

In the years since I started with coworking I’ve seen coworking space operators / owners struggle with the creation of their website and to get visibility to attract new clients.

To help with this, I’ve decided to launch coworking.space to help these spaces to be found easier and to get more clients.

To start with there will be two main features:

• If you need a website, you will be able to create it for free with the structure proposed by Ramon Suarez (author of The Coworking Handbook and founder of Betacowork). It will include easy to follow instructions to increase impact and reduce workload.

• If you already have a website you will be able to add your space to the directory to drive traffic to your website.

All websites will have an address like this one: yourspacename.coworking.space and will be grouped by location to make it easier for potential coworkers.

Does it sound like something you want? Request an invitation here.

Coworkingly yours,

Ramon Suarez

PS: You may already know me as the author of The Coworking Handbook, founder (and seller) of Betacowork Coworking Brussels, founder of the European Coworking Assembly, and from my contributions here (under different emails, but under the same name).

2 Likes

Hey, It was nice reading your thoughts about co-working. It may help lots of start-up coworking companies to build their co-working platform.