Coworking Profit and Loss Calculator - beta

I have created a coworking profit and loss calculator that will estiamte your coworking spaces monthly profit and loss. It is based on 9 years of consulting and operating my own coworking space and talking to dozens of spaces that have been open for a year. I realized most of my consulting is based on a space’s feasibility and business modeling. This calculator will help give everyone some of that insight for free and fast.

This is a tool to help evaluate a space and a lease to see if it makes financial sense. This calculator is not a guarantee that this income will be generated. It’s a guidepost for coworking spaces that will have a business model like most coworking spaces today.

https://creativedensity.com/coworkingcalculator/

You simply answer your space’s size, rent, the average price of a 1 - 2 person office in your area, if you are going to hire someone, and your coworking model and it will show you your estimated P/L of your 13th months.

In order to keep this one automated and simple there isn’t a lot of customization based on hiring people, loans, efficiency of the space, marketing spend, amenities, etc.

There is a more customized calculator that is being finalized this week or next.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Wow Craig. This was pretty accurate for me. I would say it got within ±10%

JEROME CHANG
talk to us: (323) 330-9505

chat w/ us: http://www.BLANKSPACES.com/chat

WEST: Santa Monica | 1450 2nd St (@Broadway)

(@Pershing Sq)

EAST: DTLA | 529 S. Broadway, Ste 400 ****

···

On Apr 3, 2018, at 2:55 PM, Craig Baute - Creative Density Coworking [email protected] wrote:

I have created a coworking profit and loss calculator that will estiamte your coworking spaces monthly profit and loss. It is based on 9 years of consulting and operating my own coworking space and talking to dozens of spaces that have been open for a year. I realized most of my consulting is based on a space’s feasibility and business modeling. This calculator will help give everyone some of that insight for free and fast.

This is a tool to help evaluate a space and a lease to see if it makes financial sense. This calculator is not a guarantee that this income will be generated. It’s a guidepost for coworking spaces that will have a business model like most coworking spaces today.

You simply answer your space’s size, rent, the average price of a 1 - 2 person office in your area, if you are going to hire someone, and your coworking model and it will show you your estimated P/L of your 13th months.

In order to keep this one automated and simple there isn’t a lot of customization based on hiring people, loans, efficiency of the space, marketing spend, amenities, etc.

There is a more customized calculator that is being finalized this week or next.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Great! 10% give or take is what I’m shooting for.

In the next step up I’ll provide you with a breakdown of offices, furniture costs, breakdown of costs, etc. I’ll send it over to you when I’m complete with it.

There are some broken if/then statements in my formula. The results may not show P/L but total revenue at this point.

I just got one number, and I’m not sure if it’s positive or negative?

···

On Wednesday, April 4, 2018 at 12:50:44 PM UTC-7, Craig Baute - Creative Density Coworking wrote:

There are some broken if/then statements in my formula. The results may not show P/L but total revenue at this point.

It’s positive.

There would be a negative sign if it is negative.

The calculator is now fixed with the correct formulas.

Craig - Thanks so much for sharing this with all of us!!! You have always been so helpful to other owners & operators, thank you!

···

On Tuesday, April 3, 2018 at 4:55:00 PM UTC-5, Craig Baute - Creative Density Coworking wrote: