Coworking Management Software...Help!

Fernando
How is your English version coming along?
I'm interested to learn more about your solution. We are launching a coworking site very soon and are looking at solutions currently.
Thanks
Kabir

Hi Kabir,
If you want to use an app that works in English, Cobot does. Let me know if I can be of help (I work at Cobot).

Cheers,

Cristina Santamarina

Cobot & Coworking Wiki

···

On Monday, November 25, 2013 1:44:19 AM UTC+1, Kabir Ahmed wrote:

Fernando
I’m interested to learn more about your solution. We are launching a coworking site very soon and are looking at solutions currently.
Thanks
Kabir

I will add one more platform for managing coworking spaces called OfficeR&D. It has very advanced space management tool as well as the members management, billings, bookings and even business intelligence for coworking spaces.

···

On Thursday, June 2, 2011 at 4:00:09 PM UTC+1, Chana wrote:

Help, please! We have outgrown our current (cobbled together)

coworking space management system.

I am struggling to find new management software (room reservations,

member accts, merchant account processing, QB compatible). What is

working for you? Which software does your coworking space use? Has

anyone tried Cobot?

Your suggestions, advice and time will be greatly appreciated.

Chana

Mayor of Connect113

Hey everyone! I’ve met some of you at GCUC this past May in LA, but for those of you who I don’t know, my name is Jen Anderson, until recently the operations manager at Thrive in Denver, and as of two weeks ago, in charge of Customer Success at Meshwork. I’ve read a lot of people’s comments about the software they’ve used to run their space so I thought I’d share my story….

When I saw Meshwork I basically told the founders to hire me because I knew they were on to something amazing and I really wanted to help share the software with other managers/owners so they could run their spaces more efficiently and effectively. When it comes down to it, the most important value add to me is that Meshwork will save the managers so much time because of the ease of use for both members and admins.

Meshwork is a robust and yet simple coworking software management platform. Our focus is on connecting the community while creating a software that really makes running a coworking space much easier.

I would love to walk you through it if you have interest.

Jennifer Anderson
Customer Success

cell: 716.397.8233 | [email protected]

···

On Thursday, June 2, 2011 at 9:00:09 AM UTC-6, Chana wrote:

Help, please! We have outgrown our current (cobbled together)

coworking space management system.

I am struggling to find new management software (room reservations,

member accts, merchant account processing, QB compatible). What is

working for you? Which software does your coworking space use? Has

anyone tried Cobot?

Your suggestions, advice and time will be greatly appreciated.

Chana

Mayor of Connect113

Hi Kabir,

We are looking to launch a new coworking site in Upper West side NY. Any suggestions on what to look out for? Maybe we are looking for a colloboration?

···

On Sunday, November 24, 2013 at 7:44:19 PM UTC-5, Kabir Ahmed wrote:

Fernando
I’m interested to learn more about your solution. We are launching a coworking site very soon and are looking at solutions currently.
Thanks
Kabir