Coworking Content Alliance

Hi everyone

I recently started the Coworking Content Alliance Facebook group to share content ideas, questions and resources and hold each other accountable with our content creation. Already we’ve had great conversations about Instagram marketing, live streaming, using Zapier for automation, editorial calendars and much more. If you’d like to join the alliance, we’d be happy to have you: Facebook.com/groups/coworkingcontentalliance

I also sent out a survey to my newsletter subscribers to find out how I can better help them with content strategy and creation. If you have a minute to fill it out, I’d appreciate it: Cat’s Quickie Content Marketing Survey

Cheers,

Cat

I love this group! I’ve done more with my content in the past few weeks than I have in 2 years!

···

On Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 4:29:48 PM UTC-6, Cat Johnson wrote:

Hi everyone

I recently started the Coworking Content Alliance Facebook group to share content ideas, questions and resources and hold each other accountable with our content creation. Already we’ve had great conversations about Instagram marketing, live streaming, using Zapier for automation, editorial calendars and much more. If you’d like to join the alliance, we’d be happy to have you: Facebook.com/groups/coworkingcontentalliance

I also sent out a survey to my newsletter subscribers to find out how I can better help them with content strategy and creation. If you have a minute to fill it out, I’d appreciate it: Cat’s Quickie Content Marketing Survey

Cheers,

Cat