Coworking Community Building

Hi Everyone , i am Anmol from Delhi . I am operating through Coworking in Delhi so can anybody tell me what role does community building plays in a Co- working

2 What steps can be taken to make the Community more effective and productive ?

Not sure if you already have a community or not but here are some nice beginner free resources
http://coherecommunity.com/shop/community-building-first-steps

http://www.coworkingcatalysts.com/free/

Angel

···

On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 10:02:15 AM UTC-6, Anmol Gakhar wrote:

Hi Everyone , i am Anmol from Delhi . I am operating through Coworking in Delhi so can anybody tell me what role does community building plays in a Co- working

Anmol, we work hard to create a balance – enabling people who want to “just work” to do so, and to provide opportunities for organic community for those who will appreciate that. It’s a delicate balance, but the unifying factor for us is that most people live in the area, so they have chosen a connection here. That said, we ensure that we can provide appropriate space for lots of different uses to support community: in the little town of Felton, CA where we started (we now have 7 sites) there is a Monday night meditation group, Wednesday morning local business meetup, Sunday, kids are babysat in our event space while a local church meets in the bar next door (!) and we’re the storefront for the local chamber of commerce. (And did I mention that yesterday we had a big rollout with one of our somewhat famous members releasing a long awaited game for which he raised $650K in a Kickstarter – from our little town and cowork center.) The main thing that is important (at least to us) is that the members are at the front, not us. We don’t “curate”, we simply help to remove obstacles for them and foster connections.

···

On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 9:02:15 AM UTC-7, Anmol Gakhar wrote: