Coworking Announcements!

Hey everyone! Wanted to share a few exciting announcements, as part of my mission to increase awareness of coworking + drive traffic to all the great workspaces already in existence.

As a coworking space owner, I believe the hardest thing is getting people to learn about your workspace, and then to actually come in and try it. So 3 years ago we built Deskpass as a way to get people to try coworking easily, affordably, and with the ultimate goal of converting them into coworkers + helping them find the workspace thats best for their individual needs. The Deskpass coworking network is now in 6 different cities and we’re promoting more than 185 workspaces, and I’m thrilled to be funneling people into the coworking world :slightly_smiling_face:

Two Announcements:

• We just launched a free trial offer that gives ALL new members 1 free month of Deskpass, and anyone can redeem it right on our website. This means, if you’re a space on Deskpass you can give a potential lead 1 free month, and it won’t cost you anything AND when they come visit your space you’ll get paid for their visit. OR, if you are a space owner in a Deskpass city and want to visit other workspaces in your area, its an easy way to do so (just make sure to introduce yourself as another operator, so their sales team doesn’t spend time trying to get you to become a new member :wink:) . If you have any questions let me know, you can always email me directly at nicole [at] deskpass.com

• To redeem a free trial of Deskpass, anyone can go to our website at: www.deskpass.com. Currently, we’re available in Chicago, NY, LA, SF, Denver, and Austin, but we hope to be in more cities soon!

• Recently I launched my “Coworking Around Town” newsletter and every month I’ll send a recap of helpful resources & insider tips that I learn from our industry peers + some cool things I spot while visiting all different workspaces. The purpose is to share the knowledge I learn from other space managers, with other owners/managers in the industry. Because of Deskpass, I’ve visited more than 200+ workspaces and at every single space I visit I learn something new, spot something cool, or just have a great conversation with the people running it, and I want to share that information with the rest of our industry. To signup, go to: http://bit.ly/CoworkingAroundTown - and if you have a tip, resource, or something cool to share, just let me know!

Thanks for reading!

To coworking changing the world,

Nicole Vasquez
Deskpass // Chief Community Officer
View My LinkedIn Profile
Subscribe to my Coworking Around Town Newsletter

Good afternoon Nicole!
Great initiative!
Will Deskpass only be for your coworking unit or can we register ours on the site?

https://goo.gl/maps/7cmdoagAM6w

···

2018-07-26 11:08 GMT-04:00 Nicole Vasquez [email protected]:

Hey everyone! Wanted to share a few exciting announcements, as part of my mission to increase awareness of coworking + drive traffic to all the great workspaces already in existence.

As a coworking space owner, I believe the hardest thing is getting people to learn about your workspace, and then to actually come in and try it. So 3 years ago we built Deskpass as a way to get people to try coworking easily, affordably, and with the ultimate goal of converting them into coworkers + helping them find the workspace thats best for their individual needs. The Deskpass coworking network is now in 6 different cities and we’re promoting more than 185 workspaces, and I’m thrilled to be funneling people into the coworking world :slightly_smiling_face:

Two Announcements:

• We just launched a free trial offer that gives ALL new members 1 free month of Deskpass, and anyone can redeem it right on our website. This means, if you’re a space on Deskpass you can give a potential lead 1 free month, and it won’t cost you anything AND when they come visit your space you’ll get paid for their visit. OR, if you are a space owner in a Deskpass city and want to visit other workspaces in your area, its an easy way to do so (just make sure to introduce yourself as another operator, so their sales team doesn’t spend time trying to get you to become a new member :wink:) . If you have any questions let me know, you can always email me directly at nicole [at] deskpass.com
  • To redeem a free trial of Deskpass, anyone can go to our website at: www.deskpass.com. Currently, we’re available in Chicago, NY, LA, SF, Denver, and Austin, but we hope to be in more cities soon!
  • Recently I launched my “Coworking Around Town” newsletter and every month I’ll send a recap of helpful resources & insider tips that I learn from our industry peers + some cool things I spot while visiting all different workspaces. The purpose is to share the knowledge I learn from other space managers, with other owners/managers in the industry. Because of Deskpass, I’ve visited more than 200+ workspaces and at every single space I visit I learn something new, spot something cool, or just have a great conversation with the people running it, and I want to share that information with the rest of our industry. To signup, go to: http://bit.ly/CoworkingAroundTown - and if you have a tip, resource, or something cool to share, just let me know!

Thanks for reading!

To coworking changing the world,

Nicole Vasquez
Deskpass // Chief Community Officer
View My LinkedIn Profile
Subscribe to my Coworking Around Town Newsletter

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Atenciosamente,

This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have received it by mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; you may not copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone. Please send us by fax any message containing deadlines as incoming e-mails are not screened for response deadlines. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet.