ConnectNYC Final Deadline - Help spread the word!

Hello Coworking friends,
Green Spaces just won and installed free fiber, courtesy of NYCEDC and Time Warner Cable! Below is information to apply. Check out this great opportunity : ) The Project Manager Kat Lau is CC’d if you have any questions.

Kat,

This Google group goes to coworking space operators everywhere. There are great, NYC-based spaces on this email list I’m sure will enjoy knowing of this program if they do not already.

Best

Marissa

···

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 1:30 PM, Kat Lau [email protected] wrote:

Hi Marissa,

I hope this email finds you well! Thank you for your participation in NYCEDC’s
ConnectNYC Fiber Access program.
We recently were told by Time Warner Cable that your build-out had been completed. Can you please confirm this information?

Additionally, I wanted to let you know that the final application deadline for the program is March 12, just a few days away.
Do you know of other companies who could benefit from this program? If so, we’d love it if you could forward the message below to companies in your network, especially neighbors! Additionally, we’d really appreciate any promotion you can do via Twitter
or other social media. A sample tweet is below.

We got free fiber construction & installation from #ConnectNYC. You can too: only a few days left to apply! http://nycfiberaccess.com

Please let me know if you think you might be able to help us promote the program. And if you or any of the companies you talk to have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you!

KAT LAU | PROJECT MANAGER

CENTER FOR ECONOMIC TRANSFORMATION @ NYCEDC

110 William Street • New York, NY 10038

www.nycedc.com

[email protected] • w.212.618.5719
• f.212.312.3917

[Message to forward]

Only a few days remain to apply for free fiber construction through the ConnectNYC Fiber Access Program! If your business needs access to reliable high-speed Internet,
don’t miss this opportunity to get connected.

The deadline is March 12 –apply now!

Please help us spread the word about this program by forwarding this message or by tweeting:

#NYC businesses: only a few days left to apply for free fiber construction from #ConnectNYC. Apply by March 12!
http://nycfiberaccess.com

Marissa Feinberg
Co-Founder // Green Spaces Flockd

Twitter Forbes Mashable