Coming to Scottsdale, Arizona

Hey Folks,

I’m heading out to Scottsdale, Arizona next week (Jun 22-29) and wondering if there are any great coworking spaces I should check out. Happy to drive to Phoenix, AZ as well. I’ll be there for work but I’m hoping to meetup with other folks in the area and see what’s going on.

···

Aaron Schaap
The Factory - www.workthefactory.com
@schaapy and @coFactory
cell: 616-566-1423

CO+HOOTS in Phoenix. We are on 10th st and Washington. Let me know if you need an UBER car to get you here! We would be happy to send one for you and to show you around. :slight_smile:

GIVE 2 HOOTS WITH CO+HOOTS!

Kristin Romaine
CO+HOOTS Foundation :: co-founder/executive director
O:: 602.688.2825 C:: 602.309-1247
cohoots.com :: [email protected]
Find us on facebook + twitter + blog!
1027 E. Washington St. Suite 107, PHX

···

On Friday, June 20, 2014 8:29:34 AM UTC-7, Aaron Schaap wrote:

Hey Folks,

I’m heading out to Scottsdale, Arizona next week (Jun 22-29) and wondering if there are any great coworking spaces I should check out. Happy to drive to Phoenix, AZ as well. I’ll be there for work but I’m hoping to meetup with other folks in the area and see what’s going on.

Aaron Schaap
@schaapy and @coFactory

Hi Aaron!
I would love for you to come check out CO+HOOTS while you are in AZ. We are in downtown Phoenix, not too far from Scottsdale. Here’s our website event page: https://cohoots.com/events There are a few cool things happening that week. Just let me know when you will be down and I’ll give you a tour and intro you to some of our members. See you then!

Jess

···

On Friday, June 20, 2014 8:29:34 AM UTC-7, Aaron Schaap wrote:

Hey Folks,

Aaron Schaap
@schaapy and @coFactory