Cobot + Squarespace

Hi all,

I’d love to chat with someone who is using both Cobot and Squarespace, particularly about how you’ve integrated the Cobot bookings calendar into your website.

Any takers?

Thanks,

Alanna

I can help out on that.

But I’ll tell you right now, that we hate Cobot and are looking to switch out of it. It has the worst user flow for both internal and external users. In addition, the customer service is about as bad as it gets.

···

On Sunday, October 1, 2017 at 8:44:49 AM UTC-7, [email protected] wrote:

Hi all,

I’d love to chat with someone who is using both Cobot and Squarespace, particularly about how you’ve integrated the Cobot bookings calendar into your website.

Any takers?

Thanks,

Alanna

HI Thibault,
Curious to know at what options are you looking at?

Best.

Adolfo

···

On Monday, October 9, 2017 at 10:45:21 PM UTC-4, Kyle Thibaut wrote:

I can help out on that.

But I’ll tell you right now, that we hate Cobot and are looking to switch out of it. It has the worst user flow for both internal and external users. In addition, the customer service is about as bad as it gets.

Hi all,

Any takers?

Thanks,

Alanna

Alanna,

Hi. We tested out Cobot for our space but decided it did not work well as Kyle mentioned below.

We have been using Nexudus for over a year and are super pleased with it as well as the customer service. I’d highly recommend it.

Cheers,

Jana

···

On Sunday, October 1, 2017 at 11:44:49 AM UTC-4, [email protected] wrote:

Hi all,

Any takers?

Thanks,

Alanna

Hi Kyle,

sorry to learn you feel that way. I understand that cobot might not fit your needs but I’m surprised about your hard feeling when it comes to our support. Me and my team aims to answer any request within 24 hours and helps as best as possible even for questions that go beyond cobot. I tried to look up past conversations with you but have a hard time finding something. Can you give me your spaces name so I can see were we fall short in our conversation with you?

Best Regards
Thilo Utke

CEO - Cobot

···

On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 4:45:21 AM UTC+2, Kyle Thibaut wrote:

I can help out on that.

Hi all,

Any takers?

Thanks,

Alanna

Hi Alanna and Kyle, I can’t speak directly about Cobot, but Satellite Deskworks (our product) has a super simple public facing calendar function to let members and non-members book reservations right from your website (Squarespace or any other.) Also integrates directly with all the aggregators like Liquidspace. If you want to see it, we can take this offline.

Barbara

···

Hi all,

Any takers?

Thanks,

Alanna

Hey Alanna! Is VibeCoworks up and running yet? Your site looks great! If you’d like a nice conf room stand-alone solution, take a look at www.getaroomapp.com. We’ve been using it for years and love it. Best, Keith

···

Hi all,

Any takers?

Thanks,

Alanna

Hey Keith.

···

How do walk-ins book and pay for these meeting rooms - solely thru this app or…?

Jerome

www.BLANKSPACES.com

On Oct 12, 2017, at 10:30 AM, Keith Yang [email protected] wrote:

Hey Alanna! Is VibeCoworks up and running yet? Your site looks great! If you’d like a nice conf room stand-alone solution, take a look at www.getaroomapp.com. We’ve been using it for years and love it. Best, Keith

On Sunday, October 1, 2017 at 8:44:49 AM UTC-7, ala…@vibecoworks.com wrote:

Hi all,

Any takers?

Thanks,

Alanna

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Jerome, if I recall correctly, Getaroom works just for members of a space. No payment / public component, which is fine for many spaces that don’t rent their rooms.

···

On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 10:32 AM, Jerome Chang [email protected] wrote:

Hey Keith.

How do walk-ins book and pay for these meeting rooms - solely thru this app or…?

Jerome

www.BLANKSPACES.com

Hi all,

Any takers?

Thanks,

Alanna

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

Thanks for clarifying. Curious: does it tie into Nexudus or similar?

JEROME CHANG

talk to us: (323) 330-9505

chat w/ us: http://www.BLANKSPACES.com/chat

WEST: Santa Monica | 1450 2nd St (@Broadway)

CENTRAL: Mid-Wilshire | 5405 Wilshire Blvd (2 blocks west of La Brea)

EAST: Downtown | 529 S. Broadway, Ste 4000 (@Pershing Square)

NORTH: Pasadena | 680 E. Colorado, Ste 180 (b/w Lake and Los Robles)

···

Hey Keith.

Jerome

www.BLANKSPACES.com

Hi all,

Any takers?

Thanks,

Alanna

With Nexudus, non-members have the ability to log in and access your conference room calendar and book online.
If you have someone walk in and want to book, you create a user account after gathering their info, and then book the room.

Charges are then completed in Nexudus as well. Nexudus offers a complete solution which we have preferred over using all different types of programs.

Cheers,

Jana

···

On Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 10:42:49 AM UTC-4, Jerome wrote:

JEROME CHANG

On Oct 15, 2017, at 7:37 AM, Tony Bacigalupo [email protected] wrote:

Jerome, if I recall correctly, Getaroom works just for members of a space. No payment / public component, which is fine for many spaces that don’t rent their rooms.

Hey Keith.

Jerome

www.BLANKSPACES.com

Hi all,

Any takers?

Thanks,

Alanna

Hey Jerome,
Tony is correct. Getaroom is only accessible by members. When non-members want to book a conference room with us, we do it for them. This is fine for us because we need to know when non-members are in our space anyway, to make sure what they are doing won’t be disruptive to our membership. I don’t think Getaroom is integrated with any coworking software yet.

Hope all is well,

Keith

···

On Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 7:42:49 AM UTC-7, Jerome wrote:

JEROME CHANG

On Oct 15, 2017, at 7:37 AM, Tony Bacigalupo [email protected] wrote:

Hey Keith.

Jerome

www.BLANKSPACES.com

Hi all,

Any takers?

Thanks,

Alanna

Hi Alanna,

We use Cobot and Squarespace for The Austin Space in Queens, NY. Regarding the bookings calendar, what we do is sync the Cobot booking calendar with a Google calendar via Zapier and have that displayed on our Squarespace website. An example is that we do conference room rentals and want to ensure that the available date/times do not overlap with any member’s bookings on the calendar. You can see the integration below:

When someone books via our website (a Jotform page), it automatically adds that event to both calendars accordingly via the Zapier plugin.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Benny

www.theaustinspace.com

···

On Sunday, October 1, 2017 at 11:44:49 AM UTC-4, [email protected] wrote:

Hi all,

Any takers?

Thanks,

Alanna

Your post is scary! We are considering using cobot for our extremely small coworking community. Can you provide detail why you hate it so bad?

···

I can help out on that.

Hi all,

Any takers?

Thanks,

Alanna

I just recently started using the Cobot calendar to google sync and from there I embed the calendars on my website. It works well…just be sure to create a unique google calendar for each of your resources. http://coherecommunity.com/the-space.
Cobot also added an external bookings feature so that non-members can make bookings. I haven’t tried that yet.

Angel

···

On Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 9:15:48 PM UTC-7, [email protected] wrote:

Your post is scary! We are considering using cobot for our extremely small coworking community. Can you provide detail why you hate it so bad?

I can help out on that.

Hi all,

Any takers?

Thanks,

Alanna

I'll have to day the words used to describe cobot don't jell with my experience.

Their customer service is friendly and generally accommodating.

We use a mixture of zapier, HubSpot, MailChimp and Google calendar.

It's not great but no where near as bad as explained. I've heard similar with other platforms.

P