Closing my space, what to do with website traffic?

I am writing to share my news that Collab Space in Costa Mesa CA will be shutting down July 31. I have a nice website that brings 3-5 calls per week from interested nomads. Any idea what should I do with it??

The reason I am getting out, at least for now, is that I have not been available to focuse enough on management and marketing. It needs more time and focus than I have to give, I have another full time business. But I have to say, pretty much on its own momentum Collab Space did become a nice little enclave of small operators, but its not quite viable on autopilot.

I also want to say THANK YOU to this uniquely generous and bright community for sharing your dreams, insight and practical advice. It takes a big heart to do what you do, the collaboration labor of love, I have a ton of respect for that.

My best,

Julie

···

Hello everyone,

Sorry to hear.

You can sell\gift the redirect to some other space in the area.

You can also redirect to the Coworking Wiki page for your region.

Hi Julie,

My name is Elizabeth and I am the Director of Marketing at a brand new coworking and events community in Costa Mesa called CrashLabs! I am so sorry to hear that you are closing your doors. As someone new to the coworking industry, I would love to meet you and learn from your experiences here in Orange County. Of course CrashLabs would also love to provide a home for your members and future inquirers. Feel free to email or call me directly and we can discuss a strategy.

Best,

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Pezza

CrashLabs

[email protected]

(949) 777-6570

···

On Wednesday, July 22, 2015 at 1:52:53 PM UTC-7, Julie Scanlon wrote:

Hello everyone,

I am writing to share my news that Collab Space in Costa Mesa CA will be shutting down July 31. I have a nice website that brings 3-5 calls per week from interested nomads. Any idea what should I do with it??

The reason I am getting out, at least for now, is that I have not been available to focuse enough on management and marketing. It needs more time and focus than I have to give, I have another full time business. But I have to say, pretty much on its own momentum Collab Space did become a nice little enclave of small operators, but its not quite viable on autopilot.

I also want to say THANK YOU to this uniquely generous and bright community for sharing your dreams, insight and practical advice. It takes a big heart to do what you do, the collaboration labor of love, I have a ton of respect for that.

My best,

Julie

Free Coffee - Free Wifi - Free to Focus
*------------------------------------*Julie Scanlon
949-682-9141
[email protected]
3151 Airway Ave
Suite P3
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Hi, Julie,

Sorry about my delayed response, I have been travelling since…actually, since the 22nd.

If you would like to redirect to the Wiki – or if anyone else would like to actually – that would certainly be quite all right. But Tabari Brannon of Mesh Cowork in Bakersfield is our associate for California, and I would like to ask him what ideas he might have for a more personal approach. I am pinging him with this message (Hi, Tabari!) :slight_smile:

I am at Jeannine @ Opencoworking.org,

Cheers,

Jeannine

···

On Wednesday, July 22, 2015 at 10:52:53 PM UTC+2, Julie Scanlon wrote:

Hello everyone,

My best,

Julie

949-682-9141
[email protected]
3151 Airway Ave
Suite P3
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Hi Everone,

I am not too familiar with all the spaces down there, but these are the ones I came up with in costa mesa.

I see someone from crash labs has already reached out to you! Wonderful.

Does your lease end at the end of this month? What is your plan for your members?

Thanks!

Wayfare

270 Baker St E Ste 200

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

(714) 598-3888

PeopleSpace

1691 Kettering St

Irvine, CA 92614

(949) 381-1570

CrashLabs

234 E 17th St Suite 117

Costa Mesa, CA 92627

thecrashlabs.com

(949) 777-6570

···

On Wednesday, July 22, 2015 at 1:52:53 PM UTC-7, Julie Scanlon wrote:

Hello everyone,

My best,

Julie

949-682-9141
[email protected]
3151 Airway Ave
Suite P3
Costa Mesa, CA 92626