Can you help me find other Woman-Owned Coworking Spaces? Spotlighting for Int'l Coworking Day 2016!

Looking to spotlight woman-owned coworking spaces in celebration of International Coworking Day! If you are a woman, or know of a woman, who has launched/founded a coworking community, please connect with me.

Please provide your/her name, date space was established and coworking website. There is only a small window of time before August 9th, so this will not be an exhaustive list but will help me begin the research, which will lead to future articles on women in coworking…

Thank you in advance for your collaboration and support!

Laura Shook Guzman, LMFT

Soma Vida, Wellness Coworking

www.somavida.net

EST 2008

Interesting! Is your focus on woman-owned enterprise or how women are providing space for marginalized groups to advance? I do have a recommendation and would love to learn more first.

···

On Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 8:59:32 AM UTC-4, Laura Shook wrote:

Looking to spotlight woman-owned coworking spaces in celebration of International Coworking Day! If you are a woman, or know of a woman, who has launched/founded a coworking community, please connect with me.

Please provide your/her name, date space was established and coworking website. There is only a small window of time before August 9th, so this will not be an exhaustive list but will help me begin the research, which will lead to future articles on women in coworking…

Thank you in advance for your collaboration and support!

Laura Shook Guzman, LMFT

Soma Vida, Wellness Coworking

www.somavida.net

EST 2008

Hey Laura

You must reach out to Grace Sai, founder of The Hub in Singapore! She is amazing and The Hub has an incredible community. She founded Singapore’s very first coworking space 4 or 5 years ago and is a pioneer of the coworking movement / startup ecosystem in Singapore. They now have two spaces in Singapore and are opening a third next year. Here’s the website: http://singapore.impacthub.net/homepage

Shoot me an email at [email protected] if you’d like me to introduce you to her :slight_smile:

Leanne x

···

On Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 7:59:32 PM UTC+7, Laura Shook wrote:

Looking to spotlight woman-owned coworking spaces in celebration of International Coworking Day! If you are a woman, or know of a woman, who has launched/founded a coworking community, please connect with me.

Please provide your/her name, date space was established and coworking website. There is only a small window of time before August 9th, so this will not be an exhaustive list but will help me begin the research, which will lead to future articles on women in coworking…

Thank you in advance for your collaboration and support!

Laura Shook Guzman, LMFT

Soma Vida, Wellness Coworking

www.somavida.net

EST 2008

Hi-
I own Peloton Labs in Portland, Maine.

Hi Laura,

Nice initiative!

I’m the owner/founder of Entrelac, a coworking community based in Annemasse, France since september 2014.

Do get in touch if you would like more details.

Cheers,
Marion

Would love to connect! Visit us at www.envisionlab.co :slight_smile:

···

On Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 7:59:32 AM UTC-5, Laura Shook wrote:

Looking to spotlight woman-owned coworking spaces in celebration of International Coworking Day! If you are a woman, or know of a woman, who has launched/founded a coworking community, please connect with me.

Please provide your/her name, date space was established and coworking website. There is only a small window of time before August 9th, so this will not be an exhaustive list but will help me begin the research, which will lead to future articles on women in coworking…

Thank you in advance for your collaboration and support!

Laura Shook Guzman, LMFT

Soma Vida, Wellness Coworking

www.somavida.net

EST 2008

Better yet (website is under development) check us out on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/EnvisionLabMN/?fref=ts

···

On Tuesday, August 2, 2016 at 11:09:46 AM UTC-5, Katie Boone wrote:

Would love to connect! Visit us at www.envisionlab.co :slight_smile:

On Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 7:59:32 AM UTC-5, Laura Shook wrote:

Looking to spotlight woman-owned coworking spaces in celebration of International Coworking Day! If you are a woman, or know of a woman, who has launched/founded a coworking community, please connect with me.

Please provide your/her name, date space was established and coworking website. There is only a small window of time before August 9th, so this will not be an exhaustive list but will help me begin the research, which will lead to future articles on women in coworking…

Thank you in advance for your collaboration and support!

Laura Shook Guzman, LMFT

Soma Vida, Wellness Coworking

www.somavida.net

EST 2008

I am interested in both of those, yet the focus of this article is on woman-owned enterprise, specifically coworking spaces. Thanks for connecting and I 'd love to hear your recommendations…

···

On Monday, August 1, 2016 at 7:44:16 AM UTC-5, Francis A Cruz wrote:

Interesting! Is your focus on woman-owned enterprise or how women are providing space for marginalized groups to advance? I do have a recommendation and would love to learn more first.

On Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 8:59:32 AM UTC-4, Laura Shook wrote:

Looking to spotlight woman-owned coworking spaces in celebration of International Coworking Day! If you are a woman, or know of a woman, who has launched/founded a coworking community, please connect with me.

Please provide your/her name, date space was established and coworking website. There is only a small window of time before August 9th, so this will not be an exhaustive list but will help me begin the research, which will lead to future articles on women in coworking…

Thank you in advance for your collaboration and support!

Laura Shook Guzman, LMFT

Soma Vida, Wellness Coworking

www.somavida.net

EST 2008

Wonderful, I will include her and will reach out to connect in the near future! Thanks.

···

On Tuesday, August 2, 2016 at 6:37:33 AM UTC-5, [email protected] wrote:

Hey Laura

You must reach out to Grace Sai, founder of The Hub in Singapore! She is amazing and The Hub has an incredible community. She founded Singapore’s very first coworking space 4 or 5 years ago and is a pioneer of the coworking movement / startup ecosystem in Singapore. They now have two spaces in Singapore and are opening a third next year. Here’s the website: http://singapore.impacthub.net/homepage

Shoot me an email at [email protected] if you’d like me to introduce you to her :slight_smile:

Leanne x

On Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 7:59:32 PM UTC+7, Laura Shook wrote:

Looking to spotlight woman-owned coworking spaces in celebration of International Coworking Day! If you are a woman, or know of a woman, who has launched/founded a coworking community, please connect with me.

Please provide your/her name, date space was established and coworking website. There is only a small window of time before August 9th, so this will not be an exhaustive list but will help me begin the research, which will lead to future articles on women in coworking…

Thank you in advance for your collaboration and support!

Laura Shook Guzman, LMFT

Soma Vida, Wellness Coworking

www.somavida.net

EST 2008

Thanks, Elizabeth!

···

On Tuesday, August 2, 2016 at 7:13:11 AM UTC-5, Elizabeth Trice wrote:

Hi-
I own Peloton Labs in Portland, Maine.

Fabulous! Thank you.

···

On Tuesday, August 2, 2016 at 9:27:46 AM UTC-5, Marion Majou wrote:

Hi Laura,

Nice initiative!

I’m the owner/founder of Entrelac, a coworking community based in Annemasse, France since september 2014.

Do get in touch if you would like more details.

Cheers,
Marion

Love it! Thank you, Katie.

···

On Tuesday, August 2, 2016 at 11:11:25 AM UTC-5, Katie Boone wrote:

Better yet (website is under development) check us out on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/EnvisionLabMN/?fref=ts

On Tuesday, August 2, 2016 at 11:09:46 AM UTC-5, Katie Boone wrote:

Would love to connect! Visit us at www.envisionlab.co :slight_smile:

On Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 7:59:32 AM UTC-5, Laura Shook wrote:

Looking to spotlight woman-owned coworking spaces in celebration of International Coworking Day! If you are a woman, or know of a woman, who has launched/founded a coworking community, please connect with me.

Please provide your/her name, date space was established and coworking website. There is only a small window of time before August 9th, so this will not be an exhaustive list but will help me begin the research, which will lead to future articles on women in coworking…

Thank you in advance for your collaboration and support!

Laura Shook Guzman, LMFT

Soma Vida, Wellness Coworking

www.somavida.net

EST 2008

Hello Laura,

great idea! Here are some female founders from Germany, Switzerland and Spain:

  • Sina founded in May 2010 combinat56 in Munich / Germany -> http://www.combinat56.de

  • Silke founded (2012?) Gewächshaus DĂĽsseldorf in DĂĽsseldorf / Germany -> http://www.gewaechshaus-duesseldorf.de/

  • Jenny founded 2013 BĂĽro Lokal Wil in Wil / Switzerland -> http://www.buerolokal.ch

  • Yvonne founded November 2010 Garage Bilk in DĂĽsseldorf / Germany -> http://www.garagebilk.de

  • Ana founded (2013?) Wohaby in Palma / Mallorca (Spain) -> http://wohaby.com

  • Doris (me) founded Rayaworx in SantanyĂ­ / Mallorca (Spain) in May 2015 together with my husband Rainer -> https://www.rayaworx.eu
    After working from coworking spaces in Munich like combinat56 since 2010, in 2013 it came to my mind to move to Mallorca and start a coworking space for residents as well as travelers next to the sandy beaches in the Southeast of the mediterranean island.

Best regards from Europe,

Doris

Hi Laura,

Perfect timing! My business partner Caroline Barton and I have just commenced our Professional Work Space (Biz Central in Southport, Queensland, Australia … www.bizcentral.services), officially opening the doors on 1st July, 2016.

The design has been a year in the making as the space has been purposefully designed with specialty materials sourced to build a unique “adaptive” work environment that allows us to use the space for anything we want:- as an office, a meeting space, a networking hub, a training / workshop / presentation venue by day and then transform it into an event space by night for business events, product showcasing events industry gatherings. We are only boutique … designed that way so that we can give very personalised attention … as can our clients when they run their boutique events. The fact that we can hang anything off the office walls means that the space can be used for many different things. You could hang a blue screen from the framing for photo shoots, or hang artwork / photography for an exhibition, or hang shelves / cabinets to display wares permanently. The space already has ladies pampering nights, product showcase events (mini trade shows), picture parties and a range of other unique events scheduled for the coming months.

We are two strong and capable women with many business / life skills and talents (from many industries), which we translate into support for businesses and professionals that are either newly established, solo, boutique or mobil operations, as well as established businesses that need to expand or contract … or who just need temporary (pay as you go / no lock in contract) space. The space is not exclusively for women, however, the it is not a vast “tech space”, so lends itself more to people who wish to truly connect and conjoin to establish long lasting business relationships or joint ventures. As we grow, we will be introducing a range of additional services that are already in the pipeline and will assist our clients with a holistic business approach.

We are still in a “local cultivation” phase, as this will be the bread and butter of our business. Website with photos coming soon, but if you need photos for an article, just let us know ([email protected]) and we can email some through.

···

On Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 10:59:32 PM UTC+10, Laura Shook wrote:

Looking to spotlight woman-owned coworking spaces in celebration of International Coworking Day! If you are a woman, or know of a woman, who has launched/founded a coworking community, please connect with me.

Please provide your/her name, date space was established and coworking website. There is only a small window of time before August 9th, so this will not be an exhaustive list but will help me begin the research, which will lead to future articles on women in coworking…

Thank you in advance for your collaboration and support!

Laura Shook Guzman, LMFT

Soma Vida, Wellness Coworking

www.somavida.net

EST 2008

Hi!

My name is Jeannine van der Linden, I am the founder, chief cook and bottle washer for deKamer, a network of 5 coworking spaces in the Netherlands. The first was launched in 2010, the most recent in March 2016. Our new website is still in production, here is the orginal website, and our Facebook.

I am also involved with Open Coworking. and am presently Managing Partner.

I am Stateside at the moment, in Atlanta now, until the end of August. Which makes working with timezones that much easier. :slight_smile:

Dina Eisenberg did a video series on Women in Coworking in 2013 which was quite good, you can find it here.

Hi Laura! My name is Stacy Kessler and I am the owner and founder of Platform 53 in Cincinnati, OH (technically it’s across the river in Covington, KY). My info is below:

Stacy Kessler

Platform 53

Established September 2014

http://www.platform53.com/

[email protected]

···

On Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 8:59:32 AM UTC-4, Laura Shook wrote:

Looking to spotlight woman-owned coworking spaces in celebration of International Coworking Day! If you are a woman, or know of a woman, who has launched/founded a coworking community, please connect with me.

Please provide your/her name, date space was established and coworking website. There is only a small window of time before August 9th, so this will not be an exhaustive list but will help me begin the research, which will lead to future articles on women in coworking…

Thank you in advance for your collaboration and support!

Laura Shook Guzman, LMFT

Soma Vida, Wellness Coworking

www.somavida.net

EST 2008

Hi Laura,

I founded Connects Workspace located in Golden, CO in June 2015. Take a look at www.connectsworkspace.com

Thanks for doing this!

Jen Thoemke

···

On Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 6:59:32 AM UTC-6, Laura Shook wrote:

Looking to spotlight woman-owned coworking spaces in celebration of International Coworking Day! If you are a woman, or know of a woman, who has launched/founded a coworking community, please connect with me.

Please provide your/her name, date space was established and coworking website. There is only a small window of time before August 9th, so this will not be an exhaustive list but will help me begin the research, which will lead to future articles on women in coworking…

Thank you in advance for your collaboration and support!

Laura Shook Guzman, LMFT

Soma Vida, Wellness Coworking

www.somavida.net

EST 2008

Hi Laura! I work at Free Range Office in Chicago, IL which is owned and operated by all women. The founder’s name is Liane Jackson. We’ve been open since 2013. Our website is www.freerangeoffice.com.

···

On Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 8:59:32 AM UTC-4, Laura Shook wrote:

Looking to spotlight woman-owned coworking spaces in celebration of International Coworking Day! If you are a woman, or know of a woman, who has launched/founded a coworking community, please connect with me.

Please provide your/her name, date space was established and coworking website. There is only a small window of time before August 9th, so this will not be an exhaustive list but will help me begin the research, which will lead to future articles on women in coworking…

Thank you in advance for your collaboration and support!

Laura Shook Guzman, LMFT

Soma Vida, Wellness Coworking

www.somavida.net

EST 2008

Add Co+Hoots in Phoenix, by Jenny Poondingo.

Jerome

···

On Aug 3, 2016, at 3:44 PM, [email protected] wrote:

Hi Laura! I work at Free Range Office in Chicago, IL which is owned and operated by all women. The founder’s name is Liane Jackson. We’ve been open since 2013. Our website is www.freerangeoffice.com.

On Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 8:59:32 AM UTC-4, Laura Shook wrote:

Looking to spotlight woman-owned coworking spaces in celebration of International Coworking Day! If you are a woman, or know of a woman, who has launched/founded a coworking community, please connect with me.

Please provide your/her name, date space was established and coworking website. There is only a small window of time before August 9th, so this will not be an exhaustive list but will help me begin the research, which will lead to future articles on women in coworking…

Thank you in advance for your collaboration and support!

Laura Shook Guzman, LMFT

Soma Vida, Wellness Coworking

www.somavida.net

EST 2008

–

Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

COMRADITY is women owned - Katherine Warman Kern