Buildout with Emagispace - has anyone used them?

I am looking to change up my layout a bit with a small wall that is going to be around 9’ x 7’ with a door and a window. I got a bid from a traditional contractor. It’s about the same price as Emagispace, a building block system to add walls, but I have to install it myself or hire someone to do it. I’m curious if anyone has any experience with Emagispace and what their impressions are.

Overall, I’m excited to try something like this because I can remove it in the future if the space needs to change.

I think Shelley at Orange Coworking in Austin used these.

···

On Tuesday, January 22, 2019 at 1:32:53 PM UTC-7, Craig Baute - Creative Density Coworking wrote:

I am looking to change up my layout a bit with a small wall that is going to be around 9’ x 7’ with a door and a window. I got a bid from a traditional contractor. It’s about the same price as Emagispace, a building block system to add walls, but I have to install it myself or hire someone to do it. I’m curious if anyone has any experience with Emagispace and what their impressions are.

Overall, I’m excited to try something like this because I can remove it in the future if the space needs to change.