Budapest, you probably heard of the city, but not of me or my coworking space - My Intro

Well hello there fellow forum member!

Just stumbled upon this forum, and thought I’d give it a shot :slight_smile:

I’m David. I’m from Budapest (you may have guessed), working at The Other WorkSpace - Coworking in Budapest, a coworking space in Budapest! :slight_smile:

I’m happy to answer question about the city, or about Hungary in general, so feel free to tag me, I’ll receive an email, and try to reply ASAP!

If you are a digital nomad, and need a quiet space to work from in Budapest, I’m quite certain that I’ll offer you to come in for a free day (or a few days), no problem! So just ask! :slight_smile:

I started out in coworking just recently, because I wanted to make a space the is nice, comfortable, and where you actually have the sense of working from a type of office space, not a café. This certainly isn’t for everyone, but that’s what I like, so maybe others like this too :slight_smile:

I guess we’ll see in some time how it goes, and whether I was right or not!

Happy to talk about other stuff too, just no small talk, I can’t stand that, when I ask, I’m usually very much interested in what you talk about.

All the best to all of you!

Cheers and talk to you soon I hope!

David