Best videos about Coworking

I am writing from CoWork155, york pa. We are a small community and have been open less than a year. We are expanding our marketing and would like your help.

1. What is your most effective marketing tools? We currently use social media, events and partnerships and word of mouth. We are thinking about print, tv, social media and are very open to any other suggestions.

2. What are the best videos about coworking you have seen? We are doing testimonials from members but we would like to add video about our community, why coworking and the added benefits or coworking. Some of my favorites are from blankspace.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

social media, events and partnerships and word of mouth

That pretty much covers it. We do not do any traditional media marketing, although we have a strong connection with the local press who will run a piece every so often - so ad PR to your mix.

Chad Ballantyne

ch…@thecreativespace.ca

Barrie’s Coworking Community

Perfect for small businesses, startups and entrepreneurs.

12 Dunlop St E, Barrie Ontario, L4M 1A3

Memberships start at $25/mth

www.thecreativespace.ca

705-812-0689

···

On Mar 21, 2014, at 11:03 AM, Kristin Baker [email protected] wrote:

I am writing from CoWork155, york pa. We are a small community and have been open less than a year. We are expanding our marketing and would like your help.

1. What is your most effective marketing tools? We currently use social media, events and partnerships and word of mouth. We are thinking about print, tv, social media and are very open to any other suggestions.

2. What are the best videos about coworking you have seen? We are doing testimonials from members but we would like to add video about our community, why coworking and the added benefits or coworking. Some of my favorites are from blankspace.

Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hello, we are writing from NODO, a coworking space that will open its doors in the next months near the Mexican Caribe (Mérida). We offer two services, education and coworking so we are doing also some posters and flyers to expand the education service but not the coworking. We are preparing an animated video about coworking that we think it will help us to spread the word about coworking as in here nobody has ever heard about it O.o Also we have social media, word of mouth and that is it.

We are interested in knowing how to get in touch with the press. How can somebody write about yout space on the news, magazines??

Thanks you all!

···

El viernes, 21 de marzo de 2014 09:03:34 UTC-6, Kristin Baker escribió:

1. What are the best videos about coworking you have seen? We are doing testimonials from members but we would like to add video about our community, why coworking and the added benefits or coworking. Some of my favorites are from blankspace.

I’m not sure about other videos, but the one for Hubud is good (I had nothing to do with it)… http://vimeo.com/77471550

Our biggest membership driver has been word of mouth, especially with digital nomads.

···

On Friday, March 21, 2014 11:03:34 PM UTC+8, Kristin Baker wrote:

1. What are the best videos about coworking you have seen? We are doing testimonials from members but we would like to add video about our community, why coworking and the added benefits or coworking. Some of my favorites are from blankspace.