Basic Nexudus User Guide/Manual for Colleagues

Hi,

I’m currently the sole operator of our coworking space, and I’m putting together a SOW for colleagues who will need to take over for me from time-to-time.

I’m interested in pulling something together about Nexudus, in particular, with some very basic guidelines to help them navigate the platform. I know there is the online portal for questions, and the primary Nexudus contact is helpful, but I’m just seeking a quick tutorial/reference guide. Have any of you, who use Nexudus, pulled something like this together by chance? If so, would you mind sharing?

Thanks in advance for any tips!

Lauren McDaniel

projectY cowork Los Alamos

I have putting our ops manual together as well and have found Nexudus is not as easy to put a quick start manual in place as I was hoping. It just does so much, so well. The best thing to determine the sections that are most important for that person to use. i.e. adding a new member.

···

On Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 11:25:22 AM UTC-6, Lauren McDaniel wrote:

Hi,

I’m currently the sole operator of our coworking space, and I’m putting together a SOW for colleagues who will need to take over for me from time-to-time.

I’m interested in pulling something together about Nexudus, in particular, with some very basic guidelines to help them navigate the platform. I know there is the online portal for questions, and the primary Nexudus contact is helpful, but I’m just seeking a quick tutorial/reference guide. Have any of you, who use Nexudus, pulled something like this together by chance? If so, would you mind sharing?

Lauren McDaniel

I’d love to see this too if anyone has something to share!

···

On Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 12:25:22 PM UTC-5, Lauren McDaniel wrote:

Hi,

Lauren McDaniel

Yes, that’s my concern - that it can be a little overwhelming/daunting given that it manages so much. I was hoping to create a user manual so someone new to using it can at least get a basic understanding and refer back to this document in order to jog their memory of where to look for the basics. Perhaps I should start with Nexudus directly to see if they have anything like this. If they do, I will report back!

Lauren

···

On Friday, February 24, 2017 at 10:30:44 AM UTC-7, [email protected] wrote:

I have putting our ops manual together as well and have found Nexudus is not as easy to put a quick start manual in place as I was hoping. It just does so much, so well. The best thing to determine the sections that are most important for that person to use. i.e. adding a new member.

Hi,

Lauren McDaniel

I would be grateful to see such a guide!

-Lisa

···

Community Legal Resource Network - CLRN

CUNY School of Law

Lisa Reiner, Esq. Associate Director

On Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 12:25:22 PM UTC-5, Lauren McDaniel wrote:

Hi,

Lauren McDaniel

Hello,

I would be interested in collaborating on this document.

I have been using this Nexudus for about 2 years, I have trained one person to use it.

We heavily us Adrian to help us solve some of our problems.

Have you seen this ?

http://help.spaces.nexudus.com/managers

···

On Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 9:25:22 AM UTC-8, Lauren McDaniel wrote:

Hi,

Lauren McDaniel

Part of what I am finding, is that it has been easier to print out (and slightly reformat) the FAQ pages to print them out. Not easy, but seems possibly be the way to go.

But Adrian is amazing and quick to respond with answers

···

Hi,

Lauren McDaniel

Tabari,

Thanks, I have seen that page, yes. I just thought it could be kind of daunting for someone just getting acquainted with Nexudus, but perhaps I’ve leverage that for a custom guide of sorts.

Thank you!

Lauren

···

On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 11:22:45 PM UTC-7, Tabari Brannon wrote:

Hello,

I would be interested in collaborating on this document.

I have been using this Nexudus for about 2 years, I have trained one person to use it.

We heavily us Adrian to help us solve some of our problems.

Have you seen this ?

http://help.spaces.nexudus.com/managers

On Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 9:25:22 AM UTC-8, Lauren McDaniel wrote:

Hi,

Lauren McDaniel