B Corp certification

Hi, people!
I am Marcos Schwartz and I run an Impact Hub in Curitiba, Brazil. I am interested in driving toward B Corp certification and I am looking for benchmarks within coworking market. Does anybody know anybody from a coworking space that could share their experience regarding this subject?

You might contact the B-Corp folks to see if they can put you in touch with any coworking oriented members. They would know.

Marcos I know the Brazilian B- Corp guys really well via well send me an email to [email protected] I’ll put you in touch right away :slight_smile:

···

Have a remarkable day

Bernie J Mitchell
0777 204 2012

www.berniejmitchell.com

Sent from my mobile device

*Unless we agree otherwise, this email conversation is confidential.

On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 13:29, Marcos Schwartz [email protected] wrote:

Hi, people!
I am Marcos Schwartz and I run an Impact Hub in Curitiba, Brazil. I am interested in driving toward B Corp certification and I am looking for benchmarks within coworking market. Does anybody know anybody from a coworking space that could share their experience regarding this subject?

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Thanks!

···

On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 10:25:05 AM UTC-3, Bernie J Mitchell wrote:

Marcos I know the Brazilian B- Corp guys really well via well send me an email to [email protected] I’ll put you in touch right away :slight_smile:

Have a remarkable day

Bernie J Mitchell
0777 204 2012

www.berniejmitchell.com

Sent from my mobile device

*Unless we agree otherwise, this email conversation is confidential.

On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 13:29, Marcos Schwartz [email protected] wrote:

Hi, people!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.