Anyone Tried An "in house" VA / PA type assistant for members?

Brothers and Sisters of Coworking

Can anyone report success / pitfalls having a person in their coworking space that members use like a VA?

OR

Members ‘group funding’ the role?

My gut feel is this is one of those things that sounds great round the community breakfast table but in real life…

Please feel free to link to any older discussions if this topic has been ‘done’ already :wink:

Love Bernie

London

Don’t most virtual-assistants contract themselves out to a number of clients, for a fixed number of hours per week/month?

It strikes me that each member could simply choose to hire the services of a VA, independently of each other.
If they all choose the same VA, and that person happens to live in the neighbourhood, and has a membership in the same space - that’s just gravy.

···

On Tuesday, April 26, 2016 at 1:41:50 PM UTC-4, Bernie J Mitchell wrote:

Can anyone report success / pitfalls having a person in their coworking space that members use like a VA?

OR

My gut feel is this is one of those things that sounds great round the community breakfast table but in real life…

Please feel free to link to any older discussions if this topic has been ‘done’ already :wink:

Love Bernie

London

:+1:

Have a remarkable day

Bernie J Mitchell

0777 204 2012

Are you listening to my podcast? www.berniejmitchell.com

*Unless we agree otherwise, this email conversation is confidential.

Don’t most virtual-assistants contract themselves out to a number of clients, for a fixed number of hours per week/month?

It strikes me that each member could simply choose to hire the services of a VA, independently of each other.
If they all choose the same VA, and that person happens to live in the neighbourhood, and has a membership in the same space - that’s just gravy.

···

Sent from my mobile device
On 27 Apr 2016, at 15:23, Aaron Mader [email protected] wrote:

On Tuesday, April 26, 2016 at 1:41:50 PM UTC-4, Bernie J Mitchell wrote:

OR

Love Bernie

London

Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Coworking” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.