Any Parent Co-working spaces yet?

I know here in Seattle Ellies was trying to open a space for parents, have any other spaces been able to open that provide help for parents (ie childcare?)? I have been on pause hoping Ellies would work out but I’m wondering if anyones successfully done this yet? I did see the post about Brazil crowdfunding campaign which I figure is in progress, very interested in seeing if anyone has done it yet, particularly in Seattle! I’ll step up if I have to…

Kristin

This article we recently published on New Worker Magazine is an overview of the coworking-with-childcare spaces (and their struggles) and includes the ones that are in development (like Ellie’s Coworking in Seattle): Having it all: coworking with childcare | New Worker Magazine

The spaces mentioned in the article are the ones that our writer (a) found, and (b) responded. If you know of others then feel free to reach out.

···

On Wednesday, December 31, 2014 1:32:40 AM UTC-5, Kristin Bennett wrote:

I know here in Seattle Ellies was trying to open a space for parents, have any other spaces been able to open that provide help for parents (ie childcare?)? I have been on pause hoping Ellies would work out but I’m wondering if anyones successfully done this yet? I did see the post about Brazil crowdfunding campaign which I figure is in progress, very interested in seeing if anyone has done it yet, particularly in Seattle! I’ll step up if I have to…

Kristin