Announcing The Exchange in downtown Mobile, Alabama

Hey Friends,

I’m very excited to announce the arrival of The Exchange, a new coworking community in downtown Mobile, Alabama. I’ve had the privilege of working with Todd Greer, who is the evil entrepreneurial genius behind The Exchange, along with his team over the past several months. They’ve worked their butts off to make The Exchange a reality. They’re targeting October 1st for opening day, so please join me in congratulating them!

A couple of things to note:

1. Please take a look at this video, which documents a historic moment in the life of any coworking space: the ceremonial brewing of the first pot of coffee

2. A big part of The Exchange’s future success will be a result of the partnership that Todd has built with John Peebles and Allan Cameron, the two guys who own the building that will house The Exchange. I know that many of us wish that we had great landlords, and these guys are top notch. So, three cheers for forward-thinking, progressive property owners!

3. Please follow @exchange202. We’ll hit ya back, promise.

Again, please join me in welcoming The Exchange to the global coworking community!

Cheers,

Jeremy

Co-Founder @ NextSpace

Hired Gun @ The Exchange

Thanks for the welcome to the group, Jeremy!

We are so excited to be working in Mobile, AL to help entrepreneurs "Make the Exchange"™ from their coffee shops, home offices, and nomadic days to be able to engage and collaborate in an innovative community of thinkers and doers.

We are really thankful to the pioneers in this group who have gone out ahead of us and we look forward to learning more about your work.

Thanks!
Todd Greer
Chief Catalyst at The Exchange